Mistletoe

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone!! Here's a chapter to celebrate!! :) I hope you all have an amazing Christmas!!
_________________________________

December 24, 2023.

You were invited to Selena's house for her Christmas party, you were happy honestly that you went out for Christmas. You usually spent Christmas alone in New York for the past 4 years in your apartment wasn't really the best way to spend Christmas. So going out somewhere was honestly the best thing you could've have, especially having Erdrick by your side. Since it was your first Christmas with him.. ever.

By the time, it was already 11:00 PM. Almost midnight, every year you would open one present on Christmas Day and the rest of them by Christmas morning. And all of your friends were by the Christmas tree, waiting for you.

"Come on Y/N!" Este called out.

"Pick a gift and open it!" The woman called again.

"I'm coming!" You replied back.

You walked over to her and waited for everyone else to come by, but you can't help to wonder where your boyfriend is. You sigh and tapped Este's shoulder, "Have you seen Erdrick Este?" You questioned. Este put the glass of champagne down on the table, "I saw him by the kitchen hours ago and I don't know where he is now" She responded. You frown as you looked around some more, you took a breath and looked at your friend.

"I'm gonna find Erdrick, Este. Just wait for me!" You told her.

Este nodded.

"Hope you find him!" The woman responded back.

You started to look around for him around the house, the backyard, the attic. Everywhere but no sign.

Did he left the party without you? There's no way he couldn't.

"Where is he?!" You said to yourself in panic.

You pulled out your phone and started to call him.

It went to voicemail.

"Fuck.." You muttered under your breath.

You went into the bathroom, closed the door shut. Trying not to cry, you wanted to know if your boyfriend was okay. You hated when he disappears like this, you sniffled as you wiped your tears away. You pulled out your phone and went to the message app, finding out he hasn't responded to any of your text messages.

Y/N: Erdrick where are you? We are about to open presents!

Y/N: Erdrick I'm getting worried, are you okay? :(

Y/N: Erdrick please call me back, it went straight to voicemail! :'((

Your vision was blurry from the tears that were on your eyes, tears fell onto the screen as you sobbed quitley. Oh how you wanted to know if he was okay, you put your phone on the side of the sink and put your head down. Trying to think of an idea on how to find Erdrick, but you knew it was very cold outside and snowing in the Chicago weather. All that's left is hope to that he will come back soon.

Erdrick was coming back from the gift shop, holding a small bag in his hands. He reached the doorstep and rang the doorbell. Este heard the doorbell rang, "coming!" She called out. She ran over to the door and opened it, seeing a smile from the brunettes face. "Este! So sorry that I'm late" the hero apologized, the woman put a hand on her hip as she dragged Erdrick inside the house and slammed the door.

"Where were you?! Y/N has been worried sick about you!" Este argued.

Erdrick was confused, he tilted his head.