You hug him for the first time

You were just finished watching Erdrick battle against Terry in a team battle in the smash mansion, everyone cheered for him. You cheered for him, of course. You had feelings for the hero, you and Erdrick were good friends but you wanted something more. You wanted to tell him how you felt, of how those feelings that you kepted to yourself. You wanted to tell him that you loved him.. but.. you had to not make it obvious that you liked him.

Erdrick got off the battlefield, making his way to his room. You saw the hero as you stood up from the couch.

"Erdrick! Erdrick! Erdrick!" You called out.

From the last time you called his name, Erdrick looked at you with a smile.

"You did so good!!" You said, with a bright smile on your face.

"Thank you so much Y/N!" Erdrick replies back.

"It's no problem!" You added.

You two talked for a couple of seconds, but there was this feeling.. this feeling that you wanted to hug him.

"Erdrick? Is it okay if I hug you?" You questioned.

Erdrick smiled, a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"Sure!"

You gave Erdrick a side hug, not a full embrace hug. Since it would be a bit much, but you enjoyed the small hug that you gave him.

You now let go of him, smiling at him.

"Well I gotta go Y/N! Thanks for supporting me out there! I'll talk to you soon!" Erdrick says now waving at you.

"Bye Erdrick! Talk to you later!!" You replied back to him.

You watched the hero make his way to his room upstairs, you smiled as you started blushing. You couldn't believe that you hugged him, it was the best thing ever. You continued your day, being happy that you hugged Erdrick for the first time.