02: Another Kind Of Ride

It was eight in the morning when Zed and Aeiou bid their goodbyes to Philip to go to school.

"We are leaving, Tay!" Zed shouted at the door after he slid his feet into his shoes. He walked to counter where Philip was taking orders and tap Philip's shoulders once.

Philip smiled at him. "Okay. Go go. Take care, you two."

Meanwhile Aeiou was already across the road, leaning his bum on the right door of Zed's cabriolet, with his one hand on his pocket and his one hand holding his phone to his face.

Zed smiled. He is a straight man for sure, but when it comes to Aeiou, he'd kneel just to beg for cock and ass.

Zed walked fast to cross the road and then once he made it in front of Aeiou he stopped. He locked his gaze at Aeiou's face without saying anything.

Without looking up from his phone, Aeiou spoke, "Let's go?"

Zed pouted. Using a whiny childish voice, he said, "Look at me first..." He stomped his feet twice.

Aeiou looked up. "Why?"

Zed pouted even more. "Ihhhh..."

Aeiou's eyes squinted. He put his phone down by crossing his arms and smiled. "Tell me what you need."

Zed smiled,he succeeded from getting Aeiou's attentio . "This. I need you to give me your attention just for a while."

Aeiou smirked. Using his left hand, he pinched Zed's right nipple.

"Ugh!" Zed held on his right hand on the cabriolet's roof, biting his lip.

Aeiou turned his back from Zed. "I will give you all the attention you need in the car. Let's go."

Zed wasn't able to respond, he just smiled and felt his face get warm. He turned his head to the back, wary if Philip saw what Aeiou did.

Fortunately, Philip was taking people's orders, it seemed he didn't see anything due to the high density of customers. The eatery was already full of people when Aeiou and Zed woke up. Zed felt bad having to leave the work to Philip, but he have no other choice since Aeiou and him have to go to school.

Aeiou on the other hand seemed used to leaving Philip with all the work. Not because he doesn't care for his father, but because Philip would never let Aeiou skip school to help him in the eatery. So Aeiou never argued about it.

Zed opened the door of the car, excited to what Aeiou and him would do inside the car. "Aeiou get in the car quick!"

He sat on the driver's seat and closed the door with a thug. He turned his head to his side to call for Aeiou to quicken, but his eyes widened when he saw Aeiou already sitting on the passenger seat, with his seatbelt on, looking at Zed.

Zed smiled at Aeiou, "You're really fast. I didn't even hear you close the door or feel your presence beside me. I was about to call you to get inside. Are you trying to impress me? Wow."

Aeiou smiled. "I thought we have already settled that I'm faster than you. Still surprises you?" Aeiou reached his hand to Zed's right chest and squeezed it.

Zed chuckled. "Yeah." Zed tucked his seat belt on with Aeiou's hand on his right chest. "Tatay always have a lot of customers. We should encourage him to hire some helpers at least. So that it won't be too tiring when we are not there to help him."

Aeiou looked through the window next to Zed and squinted his eyes. He let go of Zed's chest to rub his chin. "Hmm? Actually, we don't actually have that much customers. There are like thirty people in there today. That isn't the usual." Aeiou leaned forward until his face was in front of Zed, still staring at the group of people in the eatery. Aeiou sighed, "Most of them are tourists. Damn. I wonder how they found this place. The beach resorts are three kilometers away from here. It's the first time I saw foreigners eat here." Aeiou pointed his finger at the eatery.