05: Rapid Firing

It was afternoon at Philip's house.

Low moans and whispered curses echoed around Aeiou's room.

Aeiou held Zed's massive chest, who was bouncing on his lap wildly, the feeling of Zed's chest muscles flexing into hard chest muscles from time to time as he moved up and down with a smirk on his face cast drought to Aeiou's voice. "Ugh... Fuck... Ugh..." Aeiou whispered through his teeth. "Slow down."

Zed held Aeiou's chin. "Does it hurt?"

Aeiou shook his head sideways. "No. But I might cum early."

A chuckle came out of Zed's mouth. "Hahaha... Keep that cum inside your balls for now, we are not done yet."

Zed bounced even faster. This time the bed started to screech lowly, as if it was going to break from Zed's strong humps.

Truly, Zed did not even flinch from the length going in and out of him. It must be painful since it was his first time, but the pain from the whips his father gave him when he was young trained him to endure much harsher pain than this. This was simply nothing to him.

Zed's pearly teeth glistened as he smiled devilishly to the person below him. Looking down at Aeiou who was already sucking his right nipple strongly with closed eyes, Zed couldn't help but say, "You really never experienced breastfeeding when you were a baby, huh? And now you're taking it out on me."

Aeiou moaned and Zed felt teeth against his his nipple. Aeiou opened his mouth even wider and swallowed more of Zed's chest. Zed felt Aeiou's mouth sucking his nipple dry.

Aeiou couldn't put all due to the size of Zed's pecs which was as big as Aeiou's face so all he could do was suck as much as he could while licking and biting the tip of Zed's nipple inside his mouth.

Zed held the back of Aeiou's head but instead of pulling it away, he pressed Aeiou's head even deeper to his nipple. "You are an insatiable little beast."

"Mm..." Aeiou moaned. His eyes were closed while sucking Zed's nipple and he was hard as rock inside Zed. He must be feeling really really good.

Suddenly, Zed pulled Aeiou's hair away from his chest. A pop echoed as Aeiou's mouth departed from Zed's red and sore nipple. Zed also stopped moving up and down. "Damn. Look at what you did to my nipple. It's all red now. Do you want to let it recover and suck the other nipple this time?"

Looking up at Zed with his doe eyes, long eyelashes, and open mouth with saliva dripping down on his neck, Aeiou nodded without hesitation. "Yes, please."

Zed smirked. "Who's your man?"

"Huh?" The question came out of the blue, catching Aeiou off guard. "What kind of a corny question is that?"

Zed's smirk faded and was exchanged by a stern look. "I asked you — who's your man?"

"You. You're my man."

Zed smirked again. "Aww... What an obedient little puppy you are. Where did the 'I will dominate you and make you not walk for a week?' go?"

Aeiou gulped. He obviously didn't know what to say. Truly his threats earlier were nothing but empty threats now.

Zed held Aeiou's chin and raised it closer to his face. "You whine so much when you're the bottom. But when you're the top, you are obedient and even says please without being asked. I think I like it better when you top." Zed kissed Aeiou's nose and put both his hands on Aeiou's shoulders. He started bouncing again, this time even faster that the bed started screeching loudly. "Here, you can suck my left nipple." Aeiou did not waste any moment and obediently swallow Zed's left nipple. He sucked it real hard, even biting it from time to time. "Tell me if you are about to cum, alright? You can put it all inside of me."