Seeing Russia

Last min redo

My pov

I was walking through the fluffy white snow as I was on my way to who knows where. I didn't know where I was going but I just needed to get away from the house for a bit. My Mother was a bitch to me and my Father was pretty abusive; so abusive that I still have the red mark on my right cheek from when he slapped me a few hours ago. It still hurt every time I tried to rub it.

"I fucking hate this shit..."

I said as I kicked at the stupid snow under my boots. I lived in Mother fucking Russia and there were no words to express how much I hated it. I was currently in the empty streets of Moscow; the people staying in their homes for warmth. I shivered as I held my arms.

"It is cold, da?"

I blinked for a second before turning around to see who was talking to me. I turned around to see a tall guy my age looking at me with his violet-colored eyes. His hair was silver that was shiny due to the moisture of the falling frozen water. I stared at him for a second before sighing deeply and nodding sadly. I didn't even realize that my eyes had started to water and a tear fell. The guy stopped smiling and looked at me with worry.

"Oh...don't cry..."

He said as he gave me a hug. Why was this random guy hugging me? Why did he care about me? And why wasn't I refusing him!? I guess it was because he was so warm and loving. I looked up at him and wiped a tear from my eye.

"Why do you care about me?"

I asked him. He smiled at me and closed his eyes.

"Russia cares about all of his people."

He exclaimed. I tilted my head in confusion.

"So your name is Russia? I'm....(Name)."

I said to him. He gave me a soft smile and took off his coat; he just had another one underneath it. I took it gladly and sighed in relief to feel its warmness inside it. It also had a very pleasant smell that I couldn't get enough of. I smiled at the ground and quickly pecked Russia's cheek. He blushed slightly and looked away from me.

"I give you kiss too, da?"

He said as he leaned in. I turned my face so he could kiss it but then he suddenly stopped. He frowned and touched my cheek gently, making me wince somewhat.

"What's this?"

He asked as he looked at the red mark on my cheek. I looked at the ground sadly and sighed deeply.

"My Father hits me..."

He gasped and growled a little bit. He then grabbed my hand and we started walking to the rich district of Moscow.

"Where are we going?"

I asked him. He talked to me while we walked.

"You're living with me now. I won't hit you."

I would've resisted at any other time but I just felt like this guy could save me from killing myself or some crazy shit like that. He stopped completely this time and turned around to look at me completely.

"But first, I need you to love and trust me so..."

He stopped talking and pressed his lips to mine. I was completely surprised but I felt my heart flutter none the less. His lips warmed me up to the max and I found myself wrapping my arms around his head and rubbing his silver hair softly. He rubbed his hands down my waist and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. He separated from me and smiled while panting for air.

"So...do you...love and...trust me now?"

He asked me. I smiled and caught my breath.

"Da, I love you. I trust you."

"Da, then come with me."

He said with a heart-warming grin as we walked to his house to envelop in the warmness of each other...I don't know about my parents, but I would much rather spend my life with Russia than anybody else.

He'll keep me warm forever...

"No problem ,подсолнецник",Russia said.

Russia pov

I brought her into my house.Latvia came to the door greeting me,following behind him was Luthania ."Hi Mr.Russia sir,ummm..do you want us to hang your coat up for you?"I shook my head no an smiled."Thanks for being thoghtful though"I opend my bed room door placing her gently onto my bed .I slipped her shirt off only to see a бра.i dug into my closet and put one of my shirts onto her.I kissed her head,"good night my little sunflower"As i walked out of my room,I saw my little sister Belurus!Oh no!, if she found out. Bit I already know she would find out if there is someone besides me, her, and Urkrain she will end up beating me. She walked up to me with anger in her face.