Doubts

Hey! Britt here. I have no further things to say, but I am thinking of doing a black Butler fanfiction with Mr sutcliff and Seby

My pov

Tears flown through my eyes, hatred threatens to throw at me but I want to fight back with all of my might and power. Have you ever thought like that before!?
That there was a hope for all things great?

Well that's how I feel.

I sobbed all over Norge's sailor suite (again) letting my emotions all out.Suddenly , I feel mad at myself. I was armed and I think I did my very bravest that day "yesterday " for not protecting him .

Ukraine gave me a hug. She gave me her best smile. I stood up as the room fell dead silent. I grin thinking over how I did what I did to protect him. that's all that counts!

"Guys, can you take me to the Emergency Care? I must see him. But first can I have a change in clothe. "

America gave me his jacket ,a tank top and a green skirt. I quickly skip inside the changing room. My head was still throbing from getting knocked out, my knee still bleeding.

I limped my way out of the changing room as blood trickled down my leg and face. Then the Canadian and Prussian came and helped me make my way to the living room when both allies and axis were waiting for me so we can go to the hospital .

Later. At the Hospital

Mr. Austria looked at me as I approach the front desk to find the room number. He seen I had bandage around my head, leg ,as I limped .

As we walk to find a chair in the waiting area, I see Him and Mrs. Hungary waiting to see if they could have kids. Well, for one, Austria did not seem quite happy upon this newly idea of his. He would be disturbed quite often at night while the baby is crying.

He read his newspaper and drinks his tea.

"Hey, aren't you that girl I seen at the festival,you are quite the scene maker huh? "

He then resumed to reading the paper.

"Don't mind him, Oh!That is a very bad scar"
Hungary ran her hand across my face,burns stinging from the cut and the fact I was hit by a pipe .

Ouch

Just in time, Ithe doctor leads is into a room #69 ,and I see a scarf on the body and a breathing tube. So pitiful.

I do not take pity ,but this is the first. Belarus is hurting her beloved, half creepy brother, and this is becoming a issue.

The doctor comes in with a concerned look in his lightning blue eyes. " This man is severely injured. The cost for the bill is approximately 10

"今終わりました! Imm broke, who will I be able to pay",said Urkrain

" Dude!, I can take care of it for you.!
I have done many things ISN'T THAT WHAT MAKES ME A HERO! "

We all turned to America who seemed so taken by that stupid hero role. Truthfully I think he is a big liar
And he takes advantage of certain situations. I mostly feel bad for Canada though.

As I knelt next to his bed side. I placed a sunflower on his chest . A small smile appeard onto his round child like face.

" Я люблю тебя,I love you "

"You too "

I walk over to the Nordics grinning a smile. "Let's go visit Germany and Veniciano for some pasta for lunch !I think OT was a major haul"

"Yay!! Lets go Norge.Its pasta night "

"Shut it, Dane ! I will be making decisions "

"Well how about I sleep at Roma's until tommorow, you guys pick me up around 7 o'clock PM! "

I nodd my head as if they agreed .

I then head out with Roma and It's -chan holding my hand, and who knows Germany would be a perfect escort!

For this chappy, I think I deserve some pancakes and a latte. That comes in handy.

Also, I was thinking about writing a spamano called ROMANOs diary.

If you read Talesofperdition.,Thats what it manly is. Bit more like a novel.

What's your opinion?
Tell me your ideas and things I should add

Bye