Wanna, Become 1?

My pov

as I awoke from my sleep and rubbed my eyes. I turned my head to see a sleep Russia.

"Stay right here a little longer, да"

He pulled me closer.I tried to escape him by kicking him,but it was no use.
He turned my head up so I can face him. WTF!?

As I looked into his lavender purple eyes, I felt a aura surround me. Talk about scary, but not as Belarus. He smiled and  slips ontop of me hands held down to the bed. Heat rushed down to the bed. "Holy crap, get off of me",I yell. He smiled at me. As I was scared shitless, I  realized there was no way for me to escape.

He smiled at me. He French kissed me then getting up to get dressed. He said something about  a "World meeting "

I got up and went in the kitchen fixing me a glass of German beer .For your information  it tasted great, then I realized that  Mr Latvia came to me.
"Miss, im sorry about yesterday. MS Belarus got me drunk and-"
I rubed the top of his head letting him know that I don't give two hell's about what happens yesterday. At least he seems to be his usual self.

Me and Latvia sit down at the table in the Soveit union. As we drink  our beer in moderation, I soon have a feeling like I should check out the meeting they always have once in a week are less.

I dig through the closet. I grabbed one of his scarfs, a part of Mr Latvia's  pants,and a jacket. As he was  about to head out I ran into him . He looked at me confused. It looked up at him  .

"Mama I wanna join you at the world meeting"

"you can come, da "

We head out of the front door to the meeting trudging through the snow.
Suddenly  he makes a pit stop in the middle.
I look at him. Stare-
"I've been wondering  lately, da"

What is It

"Would you wanna become one with Russia  ?",he said the way that Tamaki senpai would say.Now just think about it Holy Fuckung God!

Russias point of veiw

I looked at the girl ,I knew she would have to probaly say no to me.Just great,I was use to having no friends.When I was just a small country,my only friend was a yak .It was very cold one day and my big sister Urkrain gave me a lighht purple scarf,wore it ever scince then.

"Mabey,right now its too much info for me to take in, すみません(sorry)"

I look for the building that we usualy have the meeting in.I blushed.I was nervous ,Mainly because it felt like i got rejected but somehow managed to have to wait decison wise.Im mostly stronger than most countries ,but lack the technology.With her I thought she can help us build up our economy.

I then felt a sudden urge. I picked her up then lean closely to her  lips  .her eyes glowing. "Would you mabey consider it? "

I plant a kiss on her then  released.
She kissed me back turning it into a make out session. To me it was a good one, да! Hopefully my little sister isn't  watching us.

We running to the meeting kinda slow like Canada. But his food is good, especially the Canadian  bacon and maple pancake.

"Dude Russia!, get your scrawny ass over here! ", i heard America say.

I look over to my right. I nood my head.

"I see he brought someone along with him, mabey it's his toy honhonhon ",France says. He takes a pocky box put then sloping one into the girls mouth. She bit hungrily at it. PUF ,France slipped in stealing a kiss.

Jack!, what is he doing? He French kissed her passionately then me, 2#it was another glorious make out session where they almost did it, but there was going to be no way I could let that happen. Kolkolkol

Yolo guy's, There is know way I would kid a per like dance even though his cooking is delicious gourmet  ,plus he is my cousin who happens to be a perv
But thanks for reading!