Allies, and worries

My pov

Russia and I go to the tabling his living room. "do you want some vodka and pasta salad, Italy gave me the recipe. "

"No thank you my little sunflower ,I lost my thirst for my precious vodka lately and I just can't see how Belarus can love me. All I know is that she problem is working with a rape team",my Mama said. Regardless I gave him some pasta just in case he gets hungry. I added red wine and vodka as my main ingredients..

Just as soon as I put it in front of him a bullet came flying past meh. " What!? "Russia jumped in front of me shielding of the bullet using his pipe! I looked at him. I thought I was supposed to be protecting him, but he is the one protecting me!

Latvia comes out of the bathroom and sees a, "what can I say to put it properly? "I can't! Because it's a Fucking XL condom.!Thats kind of odd to be carrying that across the halls. He had me scared as ад! Oui, but i not going to let that distract me. But if you wanna witness true horror, he was making a rape face like cousin France, like hell!

I tugged Russias arm of his jacket nervously. He looked up and saw Mr Latvia coming up to us.

Russia's pov

Why was Mr. Latvia coming over here towards me like he was one of the walking dead? I guess he wants to finally have his independence or Belarus paid him.

I hold my pipe up blocking the small country from what ever he was doing. "I think he's drunk! This has to be luthanias fault or Norway. But my new guess is where in the living ад did he get thoes condoms.He couldnt have walked to the factory and came back here through the snow ,Thats immposible ."Mein gott !",she screams in horror. She starts to tear up on my shoulder just clenching it a bit more tighter. " ロシア!,don't let Mr Latvia come near me, I thought I could be prepared to protect you at any time, but I feel like im that Italian Thats always with Germany!

I look through her brown eyes, they look beyond pained. I can tell that she was scared of him, but I didnt expect that Mr. Latvia had a dark side to himself. This opens my eyes a bit. He probably had developed some of my habits. At least he didn't drink more than me.^J^!"Oh Mr. Latvia it's time for your daily stretching session that I made to help you grow tall.

He suddenly snaps out of it dropping the condom to the ground. "Up, Mr Russia do we really have to do this? It was all Poland's idea of this XL thing! "he stated in a nervous way. I smiled as a purple aura started to surround me. "Heh, stretch, stretch, stretch, I repeated over and over.

My pov

I sit at the kitchen table looking at the sausage in the hallway. It started to make me feel very uncomfortable.
"Is that condom making you feel very uncomfortable my little sunflower? "he leans in gently to my soft pure lips. This isn't my first or second kiss, but my third kiss in my life witch is actually true. I close my eyes, then it widens.

I blush up at the tall country he smiled his child like smile that I hated, but very much loved. He picked me up then carrying me to to the back room /his room. He slipped my shirt of and putt it in a hamper. As he dug through his closet, he found OK me of his coats from when he was a teenage country.

"Try it on, da"

I slipped it on. It felt very warm in the inside. I drifted of to sleep. He raped his arms around me, witch made it even warmer than usual. I felt his weight ontop of mine. I turned a tomato red. " ロシア?"