A chapter

Just think of this as being a clever title for a chappy, k!

Norway's pov

It seems that the girl  got a blood to the head and was on the  very  edge of dying. Germany carried her on his back shoulders  carefully  . It's bot like I cared about her but it would simply be bad to just let her die.

"Hey Romano!, I got two reserved seats at the olive garden. Wanna join me? I am so sadly depressed on this situation ",Spain pleaded.

"Don't get your hopes up you
bastard! ",said Romano annoyed.

I glanced at the two brothers as they talked an talked  or argued trying to get Romano to go to the Olive Garden.

Finland laughed and Germany layed the girl carefully  on my bed in my room  .I guess I will have to sleep on the couch tonight.

"Norge!,Would you like to sleep in my room tonight. It's  warm and cozy. I also thought you would like to watch this movie about a girl with ice powers. I think it's called Frozen."

That idiot Dane always finds a way to get what he wants. I stare at him wanting to refuse his invitation. As I saw Germany wrapping  a bandage over her eye  I  could feel this emotion come. Is it sorrow, mabey ? A drop or two of tears trickled down my face. I myself can't believe I am actually   crying  (a man of his own country.) over her body. How I wish me or the other fellow  Nordics could gave stopped this in time.

Italy's pov

Bella was on the couch unable to speak and had yet woken up from recovery." Hopefully  let's  feed her lots of pasta for dinner! And then take her out to the Olive Garden.",I smiled trying to put the quiet room to a ease.

Mr Japan just looked at me with a nodd in agreement. I  grab Doitsu's hands getting a blank stare from him.  He blushed at me in shock of words and speeches. I opens up my eyes. Everything seemed more wider.

I have never really opens up my eyes, always having them close shut.  Hopefully this is a vast elite experience for me.

"роусий?"

The girl woke up blood still coming down  from her face  .Her cheek was very  swolen and knee unable to bend up an down.

"Where is my mor,søster has been ...ода ,oui im so confused right now it is not funny."

Spain came towards her sitting down on the couch.He smiled warmly and patted get on the head.

"Our meeting has been disrupted by Russias little sister and the reason your head is bloody is because she wak you in the head just to give you a warning about getting too close to her brother  ,yes and so  Doitsu  carried you all the way here because half of us countries are to weak to handle or and we are high one England's scones because he is technically  a drug dealer and drinks to much. I herd that Mr America took Britan out for a drink and he got very drunk, started swearing and saying random bull. Thats all I remember so far. "

The girl sat up on the couch trying to lift her legs up but it was to numb and a lot of oxygen wasn't flowing.

'Brother, her legs is not moving.!"

My knee started to tickle a lot causing me to wiggle an slightly  giggle. Japan looked at me like I was crazy.

She then  walked towards France and pulled his purple cloak. He whined for her to give it back but she didnt budge at all and instead plasterd a evil grin on her face.

'Hohohon, you naughty girl. Give cousin France  his cloak back"

"First of all, tell me what happend to Russia. Is he still aliv-"

Norway slipped behind her back and braced get into a hug. Norway then started to cry. She looked up at him eyes widen because he never really experienced  this kind of emotion.

My pov

I don't understand these people!
그서  始めて,a" of you are witness.

Denmark came forward frowning. Finland and Sweden came up hugging us both. It was a very long hug session  .

Urkrain cane up to me, boob's and all. "Russia is in emergency care, he will probably  be out in a little while"