Saunas & Romano 1

My pov

I sit at the kitchen table waiting on the pasta to finish cook. I look anxiously at the pot that contains my only way to get to heaven.

Scince i grown quite impatient, I boiled me a couple of potatoes.
Germany looked at me like Englands scones and then. ...kolkolkol

"What are you looking at you bastard!
I don't see any thing that is funny! Don't get barlley with meh"

"Vhat zeh hell? !"

I might have lost it at that time and sworn i was Iggy when America took him to a bar.

I slouched in my chair, brushing the anger off. I hate it when im being stared at for a period of time, doesn't it make you cringe at the thought. Just think closely.

*Pause of thinking *

OK, now imagine the person breathing upon you .There you go!

Romano:Where is the bathroom you potato bastard! I need to go take a shower, the pasta should be done by then .

Me :Sounds fun, da. May i join you

Romano : Hell no!

Me : Please Roma!, I'll give you my tomato shaped diamond stud Spain doll!

Romano : España?.... Mabey.
Now don't make me change my mind asino.

Me : ありがとう (Thank you)

Romano :Whatever...

Spain :awww.... I think Roma is begining to fall in love!

Romano :Shut up you stupid Spaniard! It's not the right time you tomato smelling Dutch oven!*blushes*

Italy : Ve, i don't know what is going on, but Saunland just installed us a sauna in the house. It's the first door left, it has my name on it!

Romano :Well let's go hurry up you Piroshiki

Me : *grins madly *Just amazing ,i am getting nakid( relaxing) in zeh sauna with Lovino !

Romano : Hmm!