MY BULLY part 2 (requested)

Two months later

NO ONE'S POV

"Jennie, I'm giving you the last warning. If I ever see that flirty bitch with you again, I'll never talk to you again!" You warned her angrily and crossed your arms. "Baby, you're taking it wrong. We're just friends and friends do hug each other" Jennie said and tried to hug you but you took a step back with a huff. "But friends don't kiss each other really close to lips" You mumbled and Jennie had to hide the smile on her face.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me my princess" Jennie said and slipped her hands on your waist and you didn't pulled this time, much to her relief. "This is the last time I'm forgiving you and don't forget that you don't even let me talk to anyone if you're not around, so don't think that I'm the only one being possessive here" You mumbled and Jennie smiled.

Since the day Jennie sneaked in your room, she's being really kind and nice with you. And one more thing, nothing happened that night between you both. She always make sure that you're not in any kind of trouble and treats you really well. It's been officially two months since she started courting you and it's going really well until you saw that girl kissing her cheek. But you trust Jennie and know that she's never gonna hurt you in any way.

You never thought that you're going to have feelings for the girl who bullied you for so long but Jennie proved you wrong and here you are falling deeply in love with her with each passing day and same with Jennie too.

"Baby?" Jennie said and you looked at her. She held you tightly "I love you" She whispered and although it's not the first time she has said that but it still makes your heart flutter. You buried your face in her neck hiding your blushing cheeks and Jennie laughed as she rubbed your back. "Don't laugh that loud, my parents will hear you" You mumbled against her neck.

"So what? They know that I'm courting you" She said and her hand sneaked in your shirt caressing your back lovingly. "But they don't know that you sneaked in their daughter's room at this time" You said as you pulled away from her neck to look at her face. "I'm sure they'll not mind" Jennie said confidently and you rolled your eyes at her.

"Baby, you know you look even hotter when you're jealous" Jennie said and kissed your cheek. "Don't lie" You mumbled and Jennie shook her head. "I'm not lying. It's the truth" She said and kissed your eyes.

"I love you so much. Be my girl" Jennie said sweetly and you blushed again. "It's been two months and I know that you feel the same way about me. Please make me the happiest girl in the world and be my girlfriend. I promise I'll treat you like a queen" Jennie said sincerely looking directly in your eyes.

"Will you?" She asked and brought your hand to her lips and kissed your knuckles lovingly. "Y-Yes" You said and Jennie's eyes immediately lit up. "Really!? I'm so happy! I love you! I love you! I love you!" Jennie said happily and twirled you around. "I love you too" You said once she placed you down on your foot. "Say it again, please!" Jennie said with teary eyes and you smiled.

"I love you too Jen! So much" You said and kissed her lips softly. She kissed you back with passion and poured all her love in it. She smiled against her lips when you looped your arms around her neck and pulled her closer. It wasn't your first kiss but you both felt like it was the best kiss you've ever shared with each other.

Jennie gently tapped your thigh and you jumped and placed your legs around her waist. She grabbed your ass for support and walked towards your bed. Your back hit the mattress and Jennie hovered over you still kissing you. Her tongue entered your mouth and you moaned at the feeling.

Her fingers slipped beneath your shirt and she caressed your soft skin making it tingle a little. Your fingers laced in her hair as you deepened the kiss but you both pulled away quickly when you heard your mom's voice. "Y/n, baby can you help me choose my outfit for tomorrow?" Your mom asked and Jennie quickly laid beside you and you panicked about what you were going to say to your mom about Jennie being here.

Your mom opened the door and was surprised to see Jennie laying beside you, pretending that you both were just cuddling. "Oh Jennie, I didn't know you were here." She said a little confused and looked at you. "A-Actually, she didn't w-wanted to disturb you so she c-came to my room through the w-window" You said and tried your best to sound convincing.

"That's so sweet of you honey, but don't worry about disturbing us and use the front door instead for the next time. Ok?" Your mom asked and Jennie nodded in embarrassment. "And you don't have to use window for going back tonight, use the front door" Your mom said teasingly and left your room a minute later and you started laughing at Jennie's embarrassed face. "You look so funny" You said and laughed only for Jennie to get up from your bed with a huff.

"I'm going back home!" She said and you sat up on your bed. "Ok, but don't forget to use the front door instead of window" You teased and Jennie rolled her eyes at you. "You're mean!" She said and went out of your room angrily leaving you a giggling mess.

Time skip

You tugged at Jennie's shirt for the nth time but she still didn't looked at you. "Jennie, at least talk to me!" You said with a pout but she still remained unbothered. You looked away with a huff and folded your arms around your chest. "Fine! I also won't talk to you!" You said and glanced over at her to see if she reacted but still not. Her eyes were glued on the book so intently that you thought that she would learn it all today.

You smirked as an idea popped in your mind. "I'm gonna go sit with Jungkook again, cause anyway you won't talk to me" You said and got up but couldn't take a step forward as Jennie quickly wrapped her hand around your wrist and pulled you to sit on her lap. "You aren't going anywhere" She said seriously and you giggled at her protective behaviour.

"But you were ignoring me and I thought Jungkook will be a good company and he never ignores me so I should go to him" You said and Jennie rolled her eyes. "Listen here Y/n, no matter if I ignore you or we have a fight, you still have to stay by my side. You can't go to anyone else even if I'm mad at you or I tell you to. You'll always stay with me" Jennie said and you nodded.

"Ok, my love. But did you forgive me?" You asked cutely and Jennie smiled before pecking your lips. "How can I stay mad at you my adorable baby?" She said playfully bopped your nose and her eyes lit up when you scrunched it beneath her fingers. "I love you my girl" Jennie said gazing at you lovingly. "I love you too" You said and Jennie cupped your cheek and leaned in to kiss you, only to be interrupted by someone, again.

"Alright! Stop your romance both of you or you'll get punished!" The professor said and you quickly pulled away from her lips. You looked around and saw everyone looking at you both while smiling and giggling. Your face turned red in embarrassment and you sat beside her getting up from her lap. "Why do everyone loves to ruin our moments?" Jennie whispered annoyed when the professor turned around. You just giggled in response and held her hand beneath the table. Your smile grew when Jennie intertwined your fingers together and caressed your knuckles with her thumb. You only wish that you could always stay like this, together.