BABY (part 2)

NO ONE'S POV

The sound of alarm pulled you out of your deep slumber. You stirred and whined a little and heard a chuckle from behind. "Good morning babygirl" Jennie whispered softly and turned off the alarm before hugging you close. "Can't you just stay with us for the day? You look tired honey" You said sleepily and turned around and caressed her cheek. Jennie gave you a sad smile before she brought your hand to her lips and gave a few loving kisses on your palm making you smile. "I can't, my love. I have some important things to do but I'll be back earlier than usual today because we have to meet the girls" Jennie said and a rush of nervousness spread inside you.

"Jen, what if they didn't like me or Lily?" You asked nervously and Jennie chuckled. "There's no way they'll not like any of you. You both are my angels and they're gonna adore you" Jennie assured you as she placed a soft kiss on your forehead. It's been four months since you started dating and now you live with her. It was only a few days ago when you decided to move in as Jennie always pleaded you but this time she included Lily too and made it impossible for you to say no.

"I'm really nervous" You admitted and Jennie chuckled before kissing your neck. "You don't have to be nervous at all. The girls are going to love you and they're going to be crazy about Lily. They love kids very much. Jennie mumbled against your skin and laid a few more kisses there before pulling away. You give Jennie a tired smile and kissed the tip of her nose. "I love you" You whispered and Jennie gave you her gummy smile that made your heart sweet will love for her. "I love you too, but now I have to go. Take care and tell Lily that I love her so much" She said and you smiled before nodding.

"I will. You also take care and don't be hard on yourself, you're perfect just the way you are" You said and Jennie smiled softly before kissing you. You reciprocated and laid your hand on her cheek. Jennie wanted to deepen the kiss right away but she knew that she has to go so she pulled away much earlier than you thought. "I'll go now" She whispered and with a kiss on your forehead, she walked out of the room. You sighed and closed your eyes, already missing her warmth and her comforting embrace.

Time skip

"Lily! Come back here angel, it's bad to say no to food" You said and chased her in the living room. She chuckled and kept running around. "No mommy! I will not eat until mama comes back home!" She said loudly and you groaned. "Baby! Don't stress mommy. Your mama is not going to come back home yet, she's busy." You said and sat on the couch with a pout on your face. "Mommy?" Lily called you softly when she saw that you were sad. She walked towards you and sat down on your lap. "I'm sorry mommy. I will be a good girl now and do everything that you want, just don't be sad" She said and kissed your cheek making you smile.

"I'm not sad baby, but you have to understand that your mama can't be with us all the time. She also has work to do" You said and Lily nodded. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to have lunch with you and mama together" She mumbled and hung her head but before you could say anything, a voice interrupted and brought a smile on your little girl's face.

"And who said you can't have lunch with us together?" Jennie asked and Lily squealed happily before she got up from your lap and ran towards Jennie. She picked her up and kissed all across her face. You also got up and went towards them, only to find three other girls behind Jennie. "Hey baby!" Jennie said to you and pecked your lips lovingly as she placed Lily down. "Hi" You said and pulled away.

"So girls, meet my girlfriend Y/n and our daughter Lily" Jennie said proudly and slipped her hand on your waist. The three of them instantly smiled at you and Lily who was trying to hide behind you nervously. "It's alright angel" You said and held her hand. "Hi Y/n! I'm Jisoo and she is Lisa and she's Rosie" Jisoo said pointing at the other two girls who waved at you. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you all" You said shyly and Jennie chuckled quietly.