FLIRT (requested)

NO ONE'S POV

"Are you almost ready baby girl?" Jennie asked you and knocked at the bedroom door where you were. "Two minutes Jen!" You replied and took a final look in the mirror. You and Jennie were married a few months ago and you both loved each other a lot. Today you both have to attend a party and Jennie is really excited about it unlike you. You know that Jennie's friends will be there too and as much as you love Jennie, you hated her when she flirted with her friends. It always made you furious.

You trust Jennie and knows that she only do that for fun but still it doesn't feel good. On the other hand Jennie also enjoyed seeing you jealous, whenever she flirted with someone she made sure that you were around. She loves seeing that possessive side of yours.

She turned her head when she heard heels clicking on the stairs. She looked at you and froze. You stood in front of her and smiled. "Am I looking good?" You asked hopefully. She bit her lips before grabbing your waist. She pulled you closer "Good? You're looking incredible!" She whispered and kissed your lips softly. You immediately melted in the kiss and looped your arms around her neck. "As much as I want to keep kissing your soft lips, we have a party to attend" She mumbled against your lips and gave you a few more sweet kisses before pulling away completely. She intertwined your hand with her and kissed your knuckles "Let's go my sexy girl!" She said and grinned when you smiled shyly.

You both sat in her car and she drove to the venue where the party was arranged. It was a big hall and you could hear the loud music in the parking lot too. You both entered the hall with your hands still intertwined but Jennie pulled out her hand as her friends came and started hugging her. At first you didn't mind but then Jennie started flirting with them. "Is it hot in here or is it just you?" She flirted and you clenched your jaw when that girl shyly tucked her hair behind her ear. "Jennie, you always make me shy!" She said and Jennie laughed.

You huffed and decided to go grab yourself a drink rather than watching your wife flirting with someone. You went to the counter and ordered a drink. You were drinking alone when you heard a familiar voice. "Hey Y/n! It's so nice to see you again!" It was Karina. You smiled at her and hugged her. "Hi, it's nice to see you too" You said softly. "You're looking so beautiful tonight, I mean you always do but tonight you're looking breathtaking!" She said as she looked up and down at your body.

In the corner of eye, you can feel Jennie staring at you. So you decided to give her the taste of her her own medicine. "Oh thank you so much Karina, you're looking good too!" You said and brushed your hand along her arm. "So, how's everything going?" She asked you sweetly. "Good! But I'm so happy to be here tonight and catch up with you." You said and smiled. "Y/n, it's so nice to hear that!" Karina said and gave your hand a squeeze.

Jennie saw everything and was now fuming with anger. How can someone touch her wife? She saw Karina laughing at whatever you were saying and was occasionally touching you too which was too much for her to handle. She didn't like the idea of of someone else flirting with her wife. She quickly excused herself from the people who were talking to her and rushed towards you.

She hugged you from behind and gave a few kisses on your exposed shoulder. "Is my wifey enjoying herself?" She asked and kissed your shoulder again. You nodded. "Yeah! Karina is giving me a good company" You said and smiled at her. You knew what you were doing and it was necessary for you to do now. "Well it's you who's giving me a good time. You're really cute!" Karina said sweetly.

"Excuse me but I have to talk to my wife about something, alone!" She emphasized and dragged you to one of the empty rooms. As soon as she closed the door she pinned you against it. "Why were you doing that?" She asked you seriously. "Doing what Jen?" You asked innocently.

"You and Karina were flirting with each other" She whispered deeply. "So what? If you can flirt with anyone than I can too!" You answered confidently. "I flirt with them because I find your response cute, I like it when you are jealous. Not because I'm interested in any of them" She said sincerely. "And who said that I was flirting with her because I was interested in her? I was just trying to give you the taste of your own medicine" You said and she smirked.

"You're sick" She said and you got confused. "What?" You asked. "Tell everyone that you're sick and we're going back home" She said with a smirk and you felt your heart beating madly. "I have a lot of things to do with you tonight baby girl" She whispered in your ear and bit your earlobe gently. You sighed blissfully as Jennie trailed her lips to your neck. She gave you a few kisses on your neck and then looked back at you.

You saw the look of desire and lust in her eyes. "C'mon now! I'm getting impatient" She said and you both went out of the room. You went to her friends where she lied about your sickness and you acted like your stomach was hurting badly. They felt bad for you and said that you both can go home.

As soon as you both entered your house, Jennie picked you up and went to your shared room where she laid you down on your bed before hovering over you. "I like this dress of yours baby girl but I'll love it if it will be on our bedroom floor." Jennie said toying with the zip of your dress. You smirked before pecking her lips. "Can you do this favor for your baby girl, mommy?" You emphasized as you know how much she loves it when you call her mommy.

She impatiently unzipped your dress and threw it on the floor. She kissed you passionately and started roaming her hands all over your body. You looped your arms around her neck and pulled her closer, too close that you can feel every beat of her heart. She pulled away from your lips and started kissing your jaw and neck, leaving a few love bites and hickeys. "Jen!" You moaned blissfully and Jennie looked at you. "It's mommy, baby girl!" She said in her deep voice and you nodded.

She started kissing your chest after removing your bra and then slid down your shorts and undies. She kissed your stomach down to your abdomen and your heart started hammering inside your chest as her lips went closer to your pussy. She licked it and then shoved her tongue inside your hole making you moan and arch your back. "Mommy!" You moaned loudly as she started moving her tongue.

You gripped her hair and pulled her face more closer to your pussy. She fasten the speed of her tongue as you grind on her face. "Aah! I'm c-close!" You moaned and after some time you released your juice on her face, which she licked clean and then laid beside you. She pulled your nude body closer to her and kissed your forehead lovingly.

"I love you Jen! Thanks for making me feel so loved" You panted and she kissed your lips softly. "I love you too baby girl. But never make mommy jealous again or else your punishment will be hard" She warned you playfully and you both laughed.