UNEXPECTED

NO ONE'S POV

You walked as fast as you could to the nearest convenience store. After a rough day at college and a fight with your parents, you needed nothing else except for your comfort food. You tried to find it inside your fridge but to your dismay, you ran out of it. Whenever you felt down, eating chocolate made you feel better.

You rushed inside and started searching for your favorite chocolate, KitKat. You were exhausted and tried finding it as soon as you could but got disappointed when you didn't find it. You almost lost hope and and was about to leave but then you saw a last bar of KitKat on the counter.

You mentally cheered and went to grab it only for someone else to grab it too. You both looked at each other but none of you left the chocolate. She was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with a mask and cap too so you barely saw her face.

"Sorry but I grabbed it first" You said politely and pulled the chocolate but she pulled it back gently. "No, I grabbed it first" She said softly. You thought for a second that you have heard this voice somewhere but then your first priority for now was having your chocolate. "Please let me have it, I really need it right now" You almost begged her. "I need it too" She also begged and you both started pulling the chocolate towards yourselves.

"It's my comfort food!"

"It's my comfort food!" You both said at the same time and you whined making her chuckle quietly and since she was wearing a mask, you didn't realize it. "I already had a very bad day at college and then I fought with my parents too and now I need nothing more than that chocolate, please let me have this!" You rambled and took a deep breath at the end.

"I'm sorry to hear that but I also had a rough day and I need it too" She said and you whined again and stomped your foot on the floor out of habit. 'Cute' She thought and smiled. "Ok, how about we both share it? Sharing is caring, you know?" She asked hopefully and you smiled brightly.

"Thank you so much! I don't have any problem with that as far as I get my KitKat, but I'm gonna pay for it!" You said and started dragging her unknowingly. You were holding her hand and she stared at you. Never in a million years she thought that she will let anyone drag her.

You stood in front of the cashier and gave her the money for the chocolate. "Can we eat it outside? It's much calming there" You asked with a hopeful look and she she nodded. You were still holding her soft hand so you again dragged her outside towards the bench where you both sat and you let go of her hand embarrassed. "Sorry, I didn't realize that I was holding your hand" You said softly. "It's alright. Here your half of the chocolate" She said and handed you your chocolate which you started eating while looking at the stars.

She removed her cap and mask and also ate her chocolate. But instead of staring at the stars, she was staring at you. She was amazed at how beautiful you looked under the moonlight. You felt her eyes on you and when you turned to look at her, you were shocked. You never imagined that the girl with whom you almost fought like a kid over a freaking chocolate would be the one and only Jennie Kim.

Now both of you were staring at each other without uttering a single word. You always admired BLACKPINK and Jennie always had a soft spot in your heart. This is why you found her voice familiar. You wanted to ask so many questions from her but you didn't because you remembered that she said that she had a rough day and it would be good if you let her enjoy a few minutes as a normal person, she deserves it.

You looked back at the stars again but then closed your eyes when the bad memories of your whole day rushed over your head. You were tired, tired of your bullies at college and tired of your parents' constantly saying things that you are useless and burden on them. You didn't realize that a tear escaped your eye and rolled down your cheek. Your eyes were still closed but you opened them when you felt a soft brush of hand on your cheek.