Beautiful

I told Hayes about the phone call but he didn't listen of course he was to busy staring at my butt to notice anything.. That little pervert. "Hayes!"
"What?"
"Stop staring at my butt!"
"Sorry"
"..."
"El don't be mad at me."
I didn't answer him I just looked at the ground. Until he tilted my chin up to his face and he pecked me on the lips.
I didn't budge. He tried again and I tried not to kiss him back but I couldn't help it. "I knew you couldn't stay mad at me."
"Hayes?"
"Yah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
We were just standing in the hallway so I pulled him into my room and we just sat down and watched a movie before we had to go out to eat. Hayes and I didn't have to go on tour till next month. So we had a while to do nothing till then.
Hayes ended up falling asleep during the middle of a movie. Then he started snoring but it wasn't loud it was like silent but cute. We had three hours till we had to leave so I tried to get up to take a shower but Hayes stopped me by grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. "Hayes I have to take a shower."
"No you don't."
"Benjamin Hayes Grier let me go!!"
"No and don't call me that."
" fine then I guess you have to come with me."
"I'm okay with that," he said with a smirk.
"Your so weird now let me take a shower."
"Fine but u owe me when you come back." I grabbed my speaker and phone and went to the bathroom. After about 10 minutes in the shower I heard the door open. "Hayes really."
"I had to go the bathroom."
"You couldn't have waited."
"I tried to...... Sorta."
I turned off the water since I was done and remembered I forgot a towel.
"Shit!"
"What?"
"I forgot a towel."
"Oh I'll get one."
Hayes then walked out of the bathroom. I was confused the towels wet right by the sink what was he doing? He then walked in and I said "just toss it over."
He of course didn't listen and pulled the curtain open a little and handed me a towel that had our names on it and there was a box on top. I quickly put the towel on and didn't care if I didn't have clothes on at least I was wearing a towel. I jumped on Hayes who was brushing his hair. "Do u like it."
"I didn't open it?"
"Well open it."
I opened it and it was a beautiful diamond heart necklace. (Picture above)
"I can't."
"Yes you can."
"I know we aren't dating but I love you and when I saw it I knew it was for you."
"Hayes."
"Yes?"
"Promise me you'll always love me?"
"I promise."
We hugged for a minute then I decided it was a good time to get ready we had two hours till dinner. I put on my necklace with Hayes helping me of course and I put on some toms wedges and decided on wearing a pencil skirt with lace tights and a floral top. I grabbed my wallet and put money and my debit card in it. When I was ready I went and waited for Hayes to be finished. He walked out of the bathroom and payed on the bed next to me. "So..."
"I'm bored."
"Ellie your always bored..."
"No- wait yah I am..."
We had an hour and a half to spare so we just laid down on my bed and watched a movie on Netflix. When it was over we got up and headed down stairs to where Cameron and his friends were. "We are ready what about you guys" I said.
"Yup we all ready to go." Cam replied.