Feelings

A/N
This chapter is a special chapter just for Hayes Griers birthday!! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to wish him a happy birthday!!!
----------------------------------------------

Ellie's p.o.v.
Me and Cameron talked for a while about me and Hayes and he kept saying if he did anything to hurt me he would take care of it.
"We are just friends, Cameron."
"Sure."
"I only like him as a friend and nothing more he doesn't like girls like me..." As soon as I said me I heard a door shut but there was no one in the room I then ran to the door and opened it I saw Hayes hands in his face against the wall I ran over to him and laid against the wall. He mumbled something I could barely understand but I made it out.
"Leave me alone!"
"Hayes what's wrong?"
"You don't even have feelings for me."
"Hayes can I tell you something?"
"Sure my life can't get worse."
"I lied ."
"What?"
"I lied about not liking you."
He then slowly lifted his head and his eyes were red and watering,
"Really?"
"Yah I'm kinda falling in love with you I said I didn't like you because I just hate it when Cameron is to over protect-" Hayes interrupted me and smashed his lips into mine and are lips moved in sinc for about 10 seconds then I pulled away for a breath of air. My phone went off and it was my mom saying her and Elizabeth (Hayes mom) went on a cruise together and they would be back in a couple of weeks.