Innocence almost gone

Izzy's p.o.v
The next day I woke up wrapped in Hayes's arms so I tried to get up and failed. He grabbed me tighter and pulled me closer to him do his head was on my shoulder. He turned his head and started kissing my neck very passionately. I eventually turned my head and kissed him on the lips. I pulled away for a breather but he pulled me right back in. After about 10 minutes of just making out on my couch bed we decided to go to my room. When I got to the room he pushed me very gently to towards the bed. He walked right behind me and I could feel his hands on my waste. He then pulled me around and laid me on the bed so I was facing him. We just stared at each other getting closer every second. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I tried to pull away not really knowing where it would lead. But I couldn't get out of his grip. Then I realized what was happening.... He was trying to sleep with me. I tried even harder to get out of his grip but couldn't. I then started screaming but nothing came out I kicked and punched but nothing happened. I felt someone shake me and I tried to scream I then awoke to Hayes shaking me on the couch. It was just a dream. He was trying to calm me down but I just kept kicking and screaming. He then grabbed me and pulled me in in for a hug.