The Test

The next day I got a really good idea so I texted one of my old friends Madison Beer and told her to meet me at Starbucks in an hour. I got dressed in a loose graphic shirt, black leggings, Uggs and stole one of Hayes's magcon sweatshirt. I barely ever wear makeup so I put on a little mascara since I was going out in public.I left Hayes a note saying I went to Starbucks with a friend. With that I walked to Starbucks.
----------------------------------------------
-skip to Starbucks-
I ordered Madison and mine drinks we both sat down and started chatting about life. "So I need you to do something."
"Yeh El?"
"So you know how you and Hayes had like a thing a while ago."
"Yah what about,"she said starting to get confused.
"I need you to come over and some how trap him and like be all flirtatious and try to kiss him I want to see if he will keep his promise with me."
"Your so clever but why me!" She said with puppy dog eyes.
"I'll put in a good word with glinsky..."
"Okay I'll do it!"
"So how about today"
"Okay let's go."

-skip to house-
"I'm back," I yelled through the house. I went up to my room with Madison up to my room to look for the guys. nope they weren't there so we went to the basement because that's where we have a mini movie theater. They were all watching high school musical...
"What the hell are you guys watching?"
They all jumped at what I had said and stared at me and Madison for a sec. "You have friends," Nash teased.
"Wow thanks that means a lot."
"Can we join you guys?" Me and Madison asked.
"Yah sure." We both sat on the couch together. Hayes was shocked. So he got up to go get a drink. I nudged Madison to follow and that I would be right behind her. As I watched her approach him he just ignored her and continued on pouring his drink. She grabbed his drink and drank some of it. "Hey what the hell."
"You know you want me." I tried not to laugh and I could tell she was trying not laugh also. Hays looked pissed.
"No I don't I may not be dating someone but I made a promise to someone I love and I don't want to break it!" He screamed. Madison literally died in laughter. He looked so confused
"What?"
"You passed the test!"
"What test?"
I walked out at that point. "My test."
"What the hell Elizabeth!" He said laughing.
"Don't call me That" I pouted.
"Too bad," he said coming closer me.
I thanked Madison and told her to go watch the movie and that we would be right back in.