Alone

For the rest of the morning we decided to get caught up on school work. Since we were homeschooled it was easy. After a while of studying we decided to go in the pool in my backyard. I got on my black bikini my 'pink' foot-flops and grabbed my phone and put into the waterproof case and ran to the bathroom to grab two towels. As I walked to the pool I saw Hayes nowhere to be found so I put my stuff down and laid down to sun tan because I wasn't that tan. I closed my eyes and seconds later I felt the sun disappear and so I opened then and Hayes had his face right above mine it scared me so I jumped and our faces hit each other... Hard like really and I quickly got up and apologized. "Sorry"
"It's fine it was my fault for scaring you"
"But still I shouldn't I jumped so our faces wouldn't have gotten smashed," I said really quickly and he blushed like crazy. He looked down for a second and frowned what if it made it awkward maybe he hates me. "So..," I said to break the silence.
"Let's get in the pool" he said grabbing my hand. I grabbed my phone and jumped in. "Wanna take pictures?" I said after we came up form the water.
He nodded and grabbed my phone. The first two were of us smiling then the next one we made a silly face and finally for the last I turned to him to kiss him on the cheek and apparently he had the same idea so our faces kinda went together. Our lips moved in sync for about 5 seconds and I pulled away. We both looked at our feet and decided to get out and shower. After we showered (not together) and put some comfy clothes on I was the first one done so I turned the Xbox on and opened Netflix to watch a movie and I felt the fold out bed dip and I looked over and Hayes was laid down on his face.... I have to admit it was really funny so I let out a slight chuckle he turned his head to me and I quickly went back to choosing a movie. I decided on twilight because I love that movie even though it is so cheesy. When the movie was over I could feel sleep taking over my body so let it. After 4 hours I woke up to see Hayes sleeping I grabbed my phone to check the time it was only 2:00 so I woke Hayes up so we could got to the mall he was a little nervous at first but I said he would wear sunglasses and one of Cameron's hats. I called my driver to come get me (yes I have a driver because of my mother). After we got to the mall I dragged Hayes to all the girly stores but he didn't seem to mind. But he kept saying everything looked good on me so I got frustrated and didn't know what to get so them all! We stopped by subway to get dinner and I called my driver again because some girls were getting kinda close to us and whispering so when he got there we jumped in the car and drove home.
"I had a good day," Hayes said as we walked inside.
"I did too."
"So wanna eat our food and learn more about each other?"
"Sure let my put my bags up stairs though."
"Here I'll help," he said happily.
"Okay," once we got all them in my room we went downstairs and ate.
We learned a lot about each other. I decided to lay down on the fold out bed cause I was full and needed to digest my food baby. Hayes laid down right next to me and grabbed my hand and put it in his. It was awkward but I finally wrapped my hand around his and grabbed my phone to post some pictures on Instagram(btw it's private).
As I went through it I saw he took a picture as we kissed and I blushed like crazy because I knew since he was next to me he was watching my phone. I looked away as quick as possible and he grabbed my face and pushed it up to his so we were face to face but laying down. "Why do you always hide from me," he asked worried.
"It's just I'm embarrassed."
"Don't be."
"Okay?"
"Okay."
-See what I did there😉-
He leaned in and kissed me very softly and we kinda madeout for 5 minutes.
--------------------
A/N
Long ass chapter for y'all! Enjoy😊