Rules...

I woke up early... Well early for me at least and felt someone's arms around me and then I remembered last night and how we ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. When I was about sit up I felt the arms around me tighten so I couldn't move.
"Don't you dare get up and leave me," I heard a familiar voice say. I sighed and lied back down and tried to reach my phone which was on the floor. I finally got a grip of it and turned to Hayes's stomach and layed my head on his chest and played a game on my phone.
I felt Hayes shuffle around on the fold out couch I had fixed up last night with a ton of blankets and pillows. I looked up at him and he was staring directly at me. It was kinda creepy... Like he looked like a pedophile hunting for its next prey..
"How long have you been awake?" I asked curiously.
(AN-I don't like the 'he said she said' thing so I think you may be able to tell who's saying what.)
"Long enough to know when your mad you scrunch your nose before you rage quit."
"You saw that?"
"Psh.. No," he said looking away and then scrunching his nose. I blushed and hid my head in my hands or at least tried to.. He had grabbed my hands and pulled me up to by his face and then did something I didn't expect...

He kissed me.. I was so shocked I just kinda laid there motionless. We had just met less than a day ago. It's not like I'm just gonna be one of those girls who starts saying 'I love you' after the first date. He then pulled away and looked confused.
"Do you not like me," he asked worried.
"I don't even know you but I was just shocked and I'm not supposed to like any guys because Cameron will kill them.... Andddd we just met less than a day ago," I turned around and stared at the tv for a while hoping it would turn on if I stared at it for a long time. I eventually got up and went to the kitchen to see a note saying 'Had to catch a flight last minute with the guys Hayes is gonna stay with you since mom is on a business trip breakfast is in the fridge. XOXO, Cameron' I sighed and heard someone behind me. I turned around there was the one and only person I couldn't have ...ever .....because of my stupid brothers rule...
"I'm sor-" I cut him off.
"Don't be, I led you on sorry"
" the guys left," I said quietly.
"I know they told me before I went to bed I would have told you but you were asleep and I didn't really want to wake the adorable girl sleeping."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN- sorry if this is a crappy story I'm just very tired and there testing for the next week so I'm exhausted...