Chapter 4: Bedroom Celing.

A/N: self harm.

Valkyrie's pov

I lay on my bed when i returned to our family dorm.

And i played my music softly. My family knew i was constantly upset, but nobody knew that i was depressed.

I used my music as an expression of my emotions, and yet not even Sire and Carrier understood my pain.

I sunk my helm into the soft pillow and connected my music to my helmet i had made for when i was human, i wanted to wear it in public, but i didnt want anyone thinking I'm weak.

I played 'Bedroom Celing' by Citizen Soldier and sung along.

~If you heard the things that I say to my bedroom ceiling
Would you have me commited for the things I'm feeling?
When I tell anybody else it only goes in circles
Sick of oversharing til' my face gets purple
No one understands me like my bedroom ceiling
Oh, this is so messed up
'Cause I trust this room more than anyone
Oh, let me spill my guts
With the only one that will never run
When I'm at my worst and I'm so ashamed
I open up and nobody stays
Oh no, am I that messed up?
'Cause I trust this room more than anyone
If you heard the things that I say to my bedroom ceiling
You'd be more focused on fixing than who they're killing
Don't know why you cringe when I say I don't want to live
Four inch concrete listened better than you ever did
No one understands me like my bedroom ceiling
Oh, this is so messed up
'Cause I trust this room more than anyone
Oh, let me spill my guts
With the only one that will never run
When I'm at my worst and I'm so ashamed
I open up and nobody stays
Oh no, am I that messed up?
'Cause I trust this room more than anyone (one, one)
Let me be alone
'Cause I've already found the perfect therapist
Hanging from my home
And nothing feels better than to cry like this
Let me be alone
'Cause I've already found the perfect therapist
Hanging from my home
And nothing feels better than to cry like this
Oh, this is so messed up
'Cause I trust this room more than anyone
Oh, let me spill my guts
With the only one that will never run
When I'm at my worst and I'm so ashamed
I open up and nobody stays
Oh no, am I that messed up?
'Cause I trust this room more than anyone~

I pulled my curtains around my bed and hid myself from everyone as i drew more lines in my skin with my razor.

I sobbed softly and put a sound barrier around me, nobody could hear in, but i could hear out.

I stay crying until my alarm chimed 6 and i climbed out of bed and went for a shower, still wearing my helmet.

It was silver with teal/green accents and a glass screen. It had holes for my horns, so when everyone walked out of there dorms and saw the horns protruding from said holes, they knew it was me.

I ran to my dorm and placed my helmet away, recasting my appearance spell.
Nobody needed to see the blaster marks or scars that littered my frame from countless vorns of war.

Primage walked up and gave me a reassuring hug before we made our way down to the Great Hall for breakfast. I didnt eat again, i never ate. I didnt care about myself. Every time at base, i would make my Energon into sweets for the others, using the excuse that i had consumed some before i made the sweets.

I would never give in to begging. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

I sat at the Slytherin table while Primage and Rocktop went to the Ravenclaw table and River left to the Hufflepuff table.

I stared down at my plate, it made me sick. So i left to get to my first class early. Half an hour early to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Uncle Remus Lupin was the teacher this year, it was fun, because i loved giving him trouble.

I never spoke in his class as i always wore my Visor when i saw him with my real Carrier. Chloe Cain, uncle Remus's sister.

But i made up for it by pranking others and giving him trouble.
I quietly snickered at that thought and pulled up different memory files.

All my Human family knew i and the other three were Cybertronians, but we were also children of a powerful Witch.

It made us stand out.

It was time for class and i saw the door open and a tired out Moony standing at the door.

I smiled at him softly and walked in with the rest of the class.

River and Primage entered the room and sat either side of me, wondering what i would do to annoy uncle today.

The prank i did today, was something that nobody, but a pure prankster would do, not even Fred and George Weasley thought about this as the watched on jealously.

Remus walked around handing test papers around.

"You are to do this is silence, you have one hour." He stated before sitting down.

As soon as Remus had sat down, a bucket of glitter was dropped and poured down on my Uncle and Professor.

I gave an innocently surprised look while trying not to laugh. I couldnt laugh anyways, i only liked to make others laugh, it was my specialty.

After class, Remus held me back and laughed, not at all mad that he had been covered in unicorn glitter.
Remus handed me a few pieces of Honeydukes chocolate and sent me on my way to Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall.

That class took forever, and now it was time for Rocktop to join us as we made our way to Potions.
------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 coming soon.