nick - cheated on

Nick had thought he found the man of his dreams. Strong, taller than him, wears socks (ifykyk) and he was caring, sweet and had the best personality. They had been dating for just over 3 months when Nick started noticing red flags. He thought it was just his anxiety talking, so he decided to ask his brothers what they thought of the situation. 

"...and he doesn't let me touch his phone, he doesn't have his location on for me, and he always goes out and refuses to tell me where he's going!" Nick expressed this to his brothers one night. Matt thought that Nick's boyfriend was maybe just a secretive person or he was struggling to open up, since it was only a newer relationship. Chris, on the other hand, thought that Nick should 'dump his ass' as Chris's remarked during that particular conversation. 

But Nick didn't listen to either of them, and just kept spiralling. He tried to fall asleep beside the man that he loved, but he just couldn't because Nick knew that he didn't love him back. 

The blonde-haired boy had had enough. So, one night, when his boyfriend was sound asleep he grabbed his phone and unlocked it with the sleeping man's face. 

Nick went through messages first. 

Then Snapchat. 

Then Instagram. 

By the time he got to TikTok, Nick was sobbing, with his hand over his mouth. This whole time, Nick was being cheated on. He saw texts from another guy, pictures, and things he wished he could erase from his mind. Nick decided he needed to leave. He immediately called Matt. "Matt... I need you to come get me," Nick whispered, gasping for air. "He cheated on me." 

Nick could hear Matt's keys jingling. "Nick. I'm almost there, okay? Take a deep breath."

"I'm gonna fucking kick that guy's ass!" Nick heard Chris yell through the phone. 

Nick smiled through his tears. "Okay, thank you guys. I love you." Nick hung up the phone, and got up out of bed. 

Matt pulled into the driveway as Nick started to open the front door. "Where are you going?" Nick spun around to see the cheater staring at him. Nick started to hyperventilate a little. 

"I-I'm leaving, and this- us, we are over." Nick stammered, walking away, but his arm was stuck. His ex was grabbing him, pulling him away from the exit. "Let go of me, you asshole!" Nick screamed at the top of his lungs. 

From in the van, Matt and Chris heard Nick's yells. They looked at each other, panic flooding their blue eyes. The brothers sprinted out of the van and into the house. Chris threw a punch at Nick's ex. He let go of Nick, grabbing his face where he'd been hit. 

"Nobody cheats on my brother,"  Matt said, throwing another punch, hitting the man-whore straight in the jaw. "Let's go guys." 

As soon as Nick got into the van, he broke down. Heavy sobs wracked his body as he gasped for breath. Chris decided to sit in the back with him. "Shh, Nick. It's over now. You're okay." Chris said, signalling for Matt to pull over. 

Matt pulled over at the nearest rest stop, got out of the van and sat in the back with his two brothers. Nick had mostly got his breathing under control, but steady streams of tears were still rolling down his cheeks. Matt and Chris comforted him, whispering sweet nothings into his ears.

"I love you guys," Nick whispered. 

"We love you too, more than anything or anyone in the world," Matt said.

"Well, maybe not Trevor!" Chris stated. 

The boys erupted in laughter. 

Nick would be okay, as long as his brothers were there to protect him. <3 

~~~~~~~~~
YA'LL!!!!!! 

ALMOST 200 READS THIS IS INSANE!

please follow me, guys!!!

i love doing nick chapters oml !

you're loved and you deserve the world babe! 

- mia <3