Chapter 1

"Move it, Girl!" Her kidnapper grunted as he pushed a wand behind her back.

She could see nothing. Everything was pitch black beacuse of the goddamned blindfold they had put on her eyes.

She knew the that they were walking in a hallway in Nott Manor.

She knew that she was held at wand point by some deatheater.

What she also knew was that she had a weapon that they hadn't seen yet. And it was literally in the front pocket of her muggle jeans. She wondered where they were taking her.

She heard the creaking of a door opening and the man pushed her in.

She stumbled, only to be roughly handled by another man who grabbed her wrist enough to leave marks.

She could hear the chatter of men around the whole room.

Five, if she had to guess. She could smell the burning of candlesticks and guessed that they were going to perform a ritual with her as a sacrifice.

Everything added up now.

The kidnapping.

The potions that were fed to her and the flimsy material-probably ritual robes- she was wearing as a top to cover her bra.

It hung tight to her body and hid her jeans. The breeze against her skin let her know that her chest was more bare than covered.

The cat calls of the men in the room made her uncomfortable and she desperately hoped that they not going to touch her body.

They hadn't so far.

She had been left in a room filled with books and no window or doors other than the one that she entered.

It could only be opened and locked from the outside. She had been stuck there for five days. No food or water, just potions delivered by a house elf that snarled at her everytime.

She had tried to use her wandless magical abilities but her lack of nutrition hindered them after the second day.

She was glad she had her trusty pouch shrunk and hidden in her bra.

A place she hoped they wouldn't touch. And fortunately for her, they didn't.

She was brought back from her thoughts rather violently as she felt sharp pain on her outstretched arm. They were slitting her wrists. A cry rang out the room as her eyes filled with tears. She heard the men laugh

Another cry rang out and she soon realised that the cries were hers.

Both her wrists had been cut with a dagger, as she felt the dark magic seep into the cuts, she winced. The cuts were going to be permanent.

'Oh Please don't move yet' she though as she felt the small creature in her pocket start to come out.

As if the small creature heard her, it stilled movement and stayed in her pocket.

She knew that she was going to die here, but she wasn't going to just give up. She had a last trick up her sleeve.

With a deep breath in, she started whistling. The creature now knew to start moving.

She heard the men scream not long after, she felt the man standing behind her fall. Quickly she freed her arms from the rope before taking the blindfall off.

What greeted her was bloodbath. She wondered how many men had escaped. She could see atleast two arms on the floor, cut off from their bodies, and they were not the same skin tone.

"Stop now Hades" She said as she saw the head of a man being bit off by her friend from her peripheral vision.

Her protector started moving towards her and she turned to him as he flew towards her, his size decreasing until he was safely tucked in her arms as she hugged him in gratitude.

"Thank you my darling, You have saved me again"

The only response she got was a ring of smoke as he rubbed his nose against her shoulder before he started decreasing in size and hid under her hair.

She saw her wand in the pocket of a man with blonde hair and missing the the whole right side of his body. It was a bloody mess. She cringed when she accidentally stepped on his fingers, a crunch came from them.

She summoned it to her arms with great concentration, letting out a sob when she felt the wand reunited with her.

It glowed in her hand as she started to summon all her belongings to her from various parts of the manner, her magic strengthened by the adrenaline she was feeling.

She finally turned to move out of the ritual circle, but she slipped on a severed foot and fell backwards, right into the huge hole made in the ground, filled with a strange gold mixture in it.

She let out a loud scream as her vision went black.
____________________
8th May 2012, SHIELD HQ , Washington D.C

"Sir, there has been a disturbance near New Jersey"

"What kind of disturbance!?"

"It's a woman"

"God fucking damn it!!," Nick Fury sighed

"Is she alive?"

"Yes sir, though she appears to be severely beaten up and her wrists have been slit and she also looks malnourished"

"How did you find her?"

"There was a minor earthquake"

"A minor Earthquake?!"

"Uhh-Yes sir, and she appeared there out of no where, the locals went a little bit crazy. Calls have been made for her to be taken to a hospital"

"No. Bring her hear, I will send a Jet, we'll look at her from the headquarters, who knows what she is capable of"

"Sir, with all due respect, she doesn't look like she could hurt a fly"

"Never underestimate a woman Tanner, especially a woman who comes with a side of minor earthquakes. Now stop wool gathering"

"Yes sir, of course sir"

*beep *beep

"When things finally start to settle down, something has to happen" Fury sighed. He needed to make some calls.