Save me

Created: 15.02.2022

Finished: 16.02.2022

Edited: 11.09.2023

Age: 17

Word count: 2,224

Warnings: Blood, Kidney failure, Surgery, Sucicidal thoughts, Failed suicide attempt, Explosion, Guns, Fainting

Request: No

Summary: When you suddenly become ill, Natasha is ready to do anything to save you.

You have always been a healthy person. You would rarely get sick and besides the common cold, you never had any other type of health issues.

So when you started to suddenly feel sick, you didn't question it too much and you also didn't tell your mom because you didn't wanted to worry her.

It started with fatigue and shortness of breath, but with each day that passed it started to get worse.

You started to feel confused, and wouldn't pay much attention to what happens around you because the chest pain and the nausea were killing you.

Natasha had tried a few times to ask you what was wrong but you always waved her off, saying you were okay.

But today you woke up and felt like a train hit you. You hardly made your way toward the common room where Nat, Steve, Clint, Tony, Sam, Bucky, and Wanda were talking.

You barely took two steps inside the room when your mom turned her attention to you.

"Hey, baby! What are you doing here?" Natasha asked softly

You didn't manage to give her an answer.

"Kid?" Tony asked "What's up?"

"Y/N?" Wanda also called you

You felt the world spinning around you and in a blink of an eye, you collapsed to the ground.

Your mom jumped from her seat and in a second was by your side.

"Y/N? Baby?" She worriedly asked, as she lightly shook you "Wake up! Please, wake up..."

"We need to get her to Bruce." Steve said, lifting you and sprinting to the lab

When they got there, Bruce asked Steve to lay you down on a table and Natasha took her place by your side, stroking your hair.

"Nat, I need you to step aside, please. I have to check her." Bruce softly spoke to her

"I'm not going to leave her." The woman said without taking her eyes off of you "Don't worry, baby. Mama is not going anywhere." Tears started streaming down her face.

"Nat, please." Bruce asked again

When he saw that Natasha paid no attention to him, the doctor signaled to Steve and Clint to take her out of the room.

Steve quickly lifted Natasha and took her out, with a fight from the redhead that screamed and kicked Steve, refusing to leave your side.

At this point, everyone was gathered and spread all across the waiting room, trying to be patient.

Natasha was on the floor, her back supported by a wall, crying. With Clint to her right and Wanda to her left doing their best to be strong for your mom and you.

Thor, Tony, and Steve were sitting in the chairs that were placed in the waiting room.

Bucky and Sam were leaning against the wall.