being safe

Edward pov

"Watering hole, since it's still dark outside?" I asked Bella. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I will stay here and give you some time to yourself. Since technically you're still on your  honeymoon." Mike told us. I signed thank you to him.

I grabbed our bathroom stuff and our change of clothes and towels and Bella grabbed the rifle and I chuckled.

We reached the watering hole and I helped her get her stuff off and I got my stuff and grabbed the bathroom stuff so we could wash up.

But Bella went under the water. I was confused. That was until I felt her mouth on my dick.

"Dear Lord!" I closed my eyes and tipped my head back. Okay she needs to stop.

I reached down and pushed her off and pulled her out of the water and she ended up wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I chuckled.

"Are you doing what I.." I didn't get to finish because she pressed her lips to mine.

Holy shit what has gotten into her. My eyes widen when she slid down on my dick.

"Little warning next time. Damn!" She smirked as she griped mine shoulders and took control.

     Bella pov

I was taking control and a smile grew on Edward's face as I started moving.

His head fell against my chest as he moaned and he took my breast into his mouth.

I tipped my head back and Edward moved his hands under my ass to move.

I knew I was moaning. But I couldn't help it. It felt so good. But all too soon we both came together and my head fell against his shoulder.

I slowly unwrap my legs and set them down. I tapped his heart and he does to mine.

I giggled because I left him speechless again. He put his hand flat against my chest to tell me to stop and it only me laugh more and he pushed me into the water.

I just came up laughing. He pointed to me. Then wiggled his finger for me to come to him.

I did and he turned me around and started washing my hair.

"You know what you did." I nod my head and giggle and he turned me around again.

He gave me a shitty ass grin and pushed me over into the water.

I come back up laughing and swim away. I turn around and float as I watch him wash his hair.

I smirked and went under the water and I pushed him over and came back out of the water in a different spot.

"You're a god damn fish in the water." I giggled. "Come on we need to get back and I need to cook." I swim back over to him and he helps me out and helps me get dressed.

We got back to the mine and Edward made coffee first and handed me a cup.

I leaned against him as I drank it but I must of asleep because he gently woke and I only opened one eye and he had a plate of food and I pushed it out of the way.

"Oh no you don't." I felt him pick me up and I knew I was in his lap and I leaned against his chest.

"Open!" I opened my mouth and he started feeding me.

"Why are you feeding her?" My Uncle asked Edward. "Open!" I did as he told me.

"Because if I don't and just let her sleep. She'll start not eating again and sleeping all the time. Open! Then she loses a lot of weight. Open!" He explained to my Uncle.

"So you been through this before?" My Uncle asked. "Open! Yeah when she first moved here. Open!" He told him.

"Last bite, open!" I did what he told me. "Come on sit up and drink this." I sat up and took the cup and drank it and it was water.

"Let's get you to use the bathroom then we can lay down." He helped me up and handed me a napkin and pointed to a tree and he stayed close to me and he did the same.

Except when I was done I leaned against the tree and closed my eyes.

I felt Edward scoop me up and carry me and gently lay down and then he pulled me close to him.

     Edward pov

"Why is she so tired?" Mike asked me. I sat back up and laid Bella's head on my lap and she rolled over and buried her face into my stomach.

"Because before we got married and before she got to you, she had a lot of nightmares." I looked down at Bella and ran my hand through her hair.

"Or she wouldn't sleep at all. She told me when she lived with her mom and Phil was there she was always scared to sleep. I'm her safe place. I guess I always have been since I rescued her." I told him.

"When her and Troy were kidnapped?" He asked me. "Yeah! I don't care if she can't talk. We figured it out on our own, how to communicate. She tells me with her eyes, Yeah, I learned sign language, but she is teaching by touch and spelling it, and with other senses. But these other gifts and how we can feel each other or animals or sense things, it's kind of incredible and amazing at the same time." I explained to him.

"I have so much more to learn from Bella and I can't wait to learn and I'm always ready for it. Hey what was it like for you when you finally let your horse fly?" I asked him. He smiled and Chuckled.

"Amazing! I mean our family always had the connection with horses but not like you 2 and not like that. You need to show my brother." He told me.

"You know, I think Bella and I will do that when we get to the cabin and just take him for a couple of days camping just the 3 of us." I told.

"Charlie would like that. But make sure too. Take time out for just your family before you go home. Both of you need the time of just you and the kids alone." He told us.

"I like that idea. Boot the grandparents out for a week and have a family vacation before going back to work. I think we will do that." I reached for my phone and quickly turned it on.

Edward: Charlie, after this cave thing. Bella and are going to extend our honeymoon just by a week just the two of us. Then Bella and I are going to meet up with just you and leave my mom and dad with the twins at the cabin. You bring your horse for a 3 day camping trip. We will tell you when and where and what to bring. But make sure the cabin is stocked up with food and stuff for the kids. We will spend 3 days with you and my mom and dad. Then you and my mom and dad will head back and the twins and Bella and I will spend a week with each other. Will explain when we meet up with you alone. P.s. Have my dad have his surgery kit with him at the cabin. There is a very good reason why and tell him he will need to sedate my ass for this one.

I sent the text off and shut off my phone.

I finally laid down and fell asleep.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.