the start of the work trip

Edward pov 

We pulled into the house and we walked into the house and Charlie stopped us in the doorway.

"You shut off your phone." I looked down at Bella. "Why yes I did." I said and Bella.

"I think I'm going to start going to do it to. Seems if I want alone time with my wife we can't have because we get interrupted every time." Bella starts laughing.

"You think it's funny. You almost took off this morning." She gave me her innocent look.

"Your far from it!" I laughed as we walked by Charlie and I picked up Bella and set her on the counter and started her counter.

I poured me a cup of coffee and leaned against the counter and ran my hand through the back of Bella's hair because we just redid it again before we left.

"Do you even know why I called your husband this morning?" She nodded her head.

I made her a cup of coffee and handed it to her.

"She figured it out and that's why she almost took off and you almost didn't have a damn cabin." I told him leaning back against the counter and running my hand in the back of her hair or what's left of it.

But I noticed it help kept her calm to. "So you just shut off the phone?" He asked me.

"Like I said. I needed alone time with my wife and it was to calm her down and if I have to shut my damn phone off to do it so I can focus on her I will do it. Because at that moment she is more important not anyone else." I told him and Bella leaned over against me and and I only moved my eyes to look at her and she had that shitty ass grin on her face and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

I leaned my head against hers and just smiled my shitty ass grin.

"Do you see this Esme! My daughter changed your son damn it!" Charlie said and I heard my mom giggle.

"I see it Charlie, they're good for each other and things run so much better around here too." Charlie turns around and walks out mumbling and Bella and I start laughing.

I turn around and look at my mom. "Got the cooler and my box full with stuff with the food I can cook for Bella and loaded?" I ask her.

"Yep, everything loaded up all you need to load is yourselves and your bags." I looked out the window and Emmett was carrying out for us.

"Looks like Emmett taking care of it for us. That kids clothes are in the back of the truck and you ready Baby?" She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and I carried her out and I chuckled.

"Only you baby!" She giggled as she buried her face into my neck.

"Now rifles are in the back of the wagon and I'm sure your carrying your guns." We opened our shirts and showed Charlie and he shook his head and chuckled.

"Okay you two head off to work and have some fun will you." Charlie told us.

"Plan to Charlie!" I told him as we took off on the wagons.

      Bella pov

"Finally some peace and quiet." Edward says as we got so far out and he got comfortable and then his phone started to ring.

"Oh come on! It's only been ten minutes damn it." He says and I start laughing as he answers the phone.

"Charlie I really don't care." He says. "SHE WHAT AND THE MINUTE WE LEFT!" I went to position myself to jump off and run off back to the house and kill her.

"FREEZE DAMN IT AND DON'T FUCKING MOVE A INCH! CHARLIE CALL THE POLICE AND TELL MY MOM TO HAVE HER ASS THROWN IN PRISON. I GOT TO GO AND DEAL WITH MY WIFE. SIT YOUR ASS FUCKING DOWN AND GET YOUR ASS NEXT TO ME AND DON'T MOVE A INCH!" I did as he told me and he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me there.

I actually bit my lip this time to hold back from laughing and to think of something else.

"If you think for one minute of jumping out of this fucking wagon I will figure out a way to strap your ass down." I finally busted out laughing.

"Seriously! How the hell.." I stopped and pressed my lips to his and lifted myself so I could deepen trying to tell it was because of what we did this morning that's why." We pulled away.

"Okay, I think I get it now. The good from the bad." I nodded my head and smiled and sat back next to him and leaned against him.

I was being gently woken up and I open my eyes and looked and it was dark outside.

"Come on. Mom packed left overs for tonight and you can go back to sleep after. Fry chicken or ribs?" He asked after we climbed in the back of the wagon and I reached for the chicken and he fixed me a small dish of some leftover salads he made and he handed it to me.

I took it and ate and he made me go with him to bury the garbage and us the bathroom and we climbed back into the wagon and I heard his phone ring.

"Put her on the phone mom." I just laid my head down on Edward chest and closed my eyes.

"Hi daddy girls. It's alright. Mommy and Daddy are just on a work trip and I need you to be good for me while we're gone. That's my girl. Daddy loves you and have sweet dreams." I smiled because Esme must of had problems with her and she was such a daddy's girl.

I felt Edward kiss the top of my head as I drifted off to sleep again.

That is until I woke up screaming again.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.