out burst

Bella pov

I woke up to a whole bunch of noises and I covered my head and groaned and kicked my legs.

It's too damn early for this shit. I got up and opened the door and slammed it behind me.

Edward turned around and jumped when he saw my face and then I noticed something and walked back into the bedroom and slammed the door back behind me and went to my bathroom bag and grabbed what I needed and grabbed a change of clothes and walked back and slammed both doors behind me and even the out house door.

I was grouchy and I was pissed. Plus I started. So yes I'm a bitch right now.

"Baby why are you so pisst off just waking up?" I punched the outside wall I knew Edward was leaning against.

He tried to open the door but it was locked. "Why is the door locked?" He asked me.

Once I was finished I walked back into the cabin and threw my PJ bottoms and underwear in the fire and grabbed the lighter fluid and lit it on fire.

Edward tried to say something and I turned and glared at him and walked to the bedroom and slammed the door behind me and pulled the bedding off and took the sheets off and walked back outside and put it in the washing bucket and added the water and laundry soap and started washing them.

I saw Edward walk up to me from the corner of my eye.

"Don't tell me, you started. But that doesn't explain why you're so pisst off baby." I started to sign.

I got fucking woke up because of all the fucking noises you fucker. It is to God damn early for this shit.

"Oh, oh!" He turns around and gets on his phone. I didn't give a rats ass who he fucking called and then I seen my dad walking up.

I bent over and picked up the rock and whipped at him and signed to him.

YOUR A FUCKING MAN AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND TELL MY HUSBAND NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH ME EITHER BECAUSE I WILL KICK HIS. THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF THEM TO.

"Oh hell, she even threatened my ass not to touch her. My dad said her hormones are all out of whack and he's coming to put her on Nora plant" I guess it tubes that go under her skin under her arm that help also control her hormones too. I put down the sheets and I went to take off.

But Edward picked me up from behind. "No you don't!" He told me. I reached behind me and got a hold of his gun and he let go real fast.

"Oh hell! Baby the kids are out here." I shot down by his and he jumped back.

      Edward pov

"Someone please for the love of God get the kids in the house." I said.

This just a hormonal imbalance, well it is, but it was what Alice did that really brought this on this bad.

I watched as Jasper, Emmett and her dad circle around her in a distance behind her.

"Baby you need to calm down please!" She shook her head no and started to sign as she put my gun in the back of her pants.

I am sick of all the reminders. Your own fucking sister keeps putting those colors in front of me. First my çlothes. Then our  own wedding.

She had tears falling from her eyes now.

She even tried to sneak it in after the kids were home and I kept burning it before the wedding. Then we come home and she painted our daughters room all pink god damn it PINK! PINK DIAPERS, DRESSES EVERYTHING, THEN TROYS ROOM THE PINK AND PURPLE AND SHE DISRESPECT YOU AND SAYS IT SHOULDN'T BOTHER ME. I WATCHED MY BROTHER GET CUT UP, STABBED, HIS BODY PARTS CHOPPED OFF. JAMES TRIED TO RAPE ME THEY STOPPED HIM. THEY TOOK MY VOICE AWAY FROM ME. THEY BEAT ME, THEY SHOT TROYS HORSE, THEY SHOT TROY MORE THEN ONCE. WE WERE GOING TO DIE AND I THOUGHT NO ONE WAS GOING TO SAVE US. THEY KILLED MY BROTHER. THEY KILLED HIM!

She took the gun out and started shooting above her head and she was trying to scream.

I ran up to her and I took my hands over hers.

"Let go of the gun baby." She let go of the gun and I dropped it so I could catch Bella and I went to the ground with her and just let her let it out.

I lower my head next to ear and held her close to me. "Let it out baby. Just let it out." I scooped her up and took her to our bedroom in the cabin and my mom had the bed already remade and I pulled the blankets back and laid us in the bed and covered us up and let Bella just cry.

She needed to finally let go. She had all this built inside and I knew she was going to blow. It was just a matter of. Especially after what Alice did.

I already had my meltdown when Alice came back to the house.

Bella finally cried herself asleep and I gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead and I heard a knock on the door.

I got up and answered it and it was my dad. "I got everything I need with me and I heard what happened. I will heavily sedate her so she will sleep for awhile and I will just put that in her arm. Once I give her the injection you can get her just to her tank top." I just nodded and walked out and grabbed a cup of coffee and leaned against the counter.

"How is she?" Charlie asked me. "My dad just heavily sedated her and he putting those birth control tubes in her arm now. But she'll be sleeping for awhile. I think she just finally let it all out like I did when Alice showed up before we came here." I told him.

"I think so too." Charlie told me.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.