Toxic Love

(Quakity realizes that he's in a bad relationship but he doesn't know how to leave so he takes his son to his brothers house before leaving to go talk to his husband)

Quakity hold his son in his arms as he walks to his brothers house. He raises his hand to knock only to have the door open. He smiles and says "Uh hey George Big brother can you watch Tuboo for a bit?" What he doesn't expect is that it's not George at the door but his boyfriend Dream. Dream smiles "Sure we wouldn't mind watching him." Dream opens the door more and says "Come in. George is in the kitchen." Dream walks into the house and says "George your brother is here he asked if we can watch his son." Quakity follows Dream. Once they make it to the kitchen George smiles "That's fine." Quakity smiles and hand his son to Dream before hugging his brother. He then kissed his brother on the cheek before kissing his son. "I have to go. I'll be back later on to get Tubbo." George nods as Quakity leaves the house.

Quakity makes it back to his home only to find his husband standing in the living room waiting for him. Quakity goes to open his mouth but gets slapped "Where the fuck was you." Quakity blinks before glaring and saying "I can't be everything that you want me to. Fill my mind up with silly dreams is all I seem to do and people look like they're specks of dust when you're... this high off the ground." He makes air quotes as he says "I'll do my best not to let you down!" He glares at the ground as he thinks so confidence don't fail me now. He looks back up at His husband "'Cause I am walking the tightrope! I am walking it for you! I am living on high hopes! Now they're, now they're crashing through! So I hold my breath and close my eyes! I grab my heart when I realize! I am walking the tightrope for you!" He pushes his husband back "I'm fighting with gravity! Trying not to fall! But how come the ones we love can make us feel so small?!
Oh, people look like they're specks of dust when you're... this high off the ground! But everyone's got a line to walk! We got to keep from looking down!" His husband goes to say something but Quakity glares "No! This is my turn to talk. Because I am tired of walking the tightrope. The damn one I've been walking for you. I'm tired of living on high hopes! That you will change but I know you want so now they're, now they're crashing through! I'm tired of having to hold my breath and closeing my eyes! I'm tired of putting my heart out there for you. So now I'm taking my heart back and I'm done walking the tightrope for you!" He turns away from his husband as he says "Oh, the higher we go, the farther we fall! To hearts on the line and the winner takes all! But nobody wins when it's all just a show! I'm losing my grip, gonna slip, now it's time to let go!" He wipes a tear as he heads towards his room to grab his and his sons stuff " I'm done walking the tightrope. No more walking it for you! I am gonna living on high hopes! Now that I won't have to worry about holding my breath and close my eyes! Giving my heart up each time you hit me." He grabs his bags and walks over to his husband who has been following him. He kisses him on last time and puts the ring in his hand "I'm done walking the tightrope for you." He walks to the front door and leaves. He takes one last glance at the house before heading to his brothers place.