Unholy

(Dreams been cheating on George with Fundy. Everyone tries to tell George that Dream never loved him but he won't listen. Sapnap is talking to Karl and Quakity about what he's been seeing.)

Sapnap sighs as he walking into his house and falls on the couch. When his husbands ask him what's going on he looks at them and says "George don't know Dreams getting hot. At Tommys hotel, doing something unholy." Karl and Quakity gasp but Sapnap keeps talking "I told Dreams he's a lucky, lucky boy because George that George loves him. He'd kick him out if he ever, ever knew. 'Bout all the shît he tells me that he does." Quakity growls "He's a dead man! Imma kill him for hurting my brother." Sapnap sighs "Bad part is everyone is has been telling George about the places that Dreams been and how he don't know how to keep his business clean. George doesn't wanna believe that Dreams getting hot with another man." He puts his hand to his head "God the stuff I've seen. Dream was just siting back while Fundy was dropping it, he be popping it. Yeah, he put it down slowly. He left his boyfriend at home so he can get that. It's sucks that George doesn't wanna believe that he's getting hot and doing something unholy." Quakity sighs "I bet Fundy always saying Mmm, Dream, if you want it, drop the add'y. Give me love, give me Fendi, my Balenciaga. You gon' need to bag it up, 'cause I'm spending on Rodeo. You can watch me back it up, I'll be gone in the a.m. and Dream just get hims Prada, get him Miu Miu like Rihanna. Dreams always call 'cause he knows Fundy will never cause no drama.  If Dream ever wants it he can just jump under them covers. God I'm a seriously kill him." Karl wraps his arms around his fiancés "We just have to give him time. He will see what's going on and we will be there to pick him up. I garente it won't be long till he finds out." Karl smiles at the memory of a future George dancing in the forest when a man that treats him like the queen of the land. A man that would do anything for his queen. The god of the land would heal George and show him true love.