Cant remember to forget you

(Ponk wants to forget Sam but he can't. Quakity wants forget Sapnap and Karl but he can't and George wants to forget Dream. So they all try to move on with someone new. George with XD. Quakity with Wilber. Ponk with Foolish.)

George, Ponk and Quakity are all siting in Ponks house talking about their loves that hurt them. Ponk sighs and looks at his sons "I left a note on my bedpost. Saying not to repeat yesterday's mistakes. What I tend to do when it comes to your father. I see only the good, selective memory. The way he makes me feel. He got a hold on me, I never met someone so different. Oh here we go. He's a part of me now
So where he goes I follow. I can't remember to forget him. I keep forgetting I should let him go. But when he looks at me the only memory is us kissing in the moonlight." He looks at a picture he has been holding. "God why can't I remember to forget him?"

 "God why can't I remember to forget him?"

Quakity nods "I know how you feel. It's like I keep going back again. Each time I do I fall off the train and land in his bed, repeat yesterday's mistakes. What I'm trying to say. Is not to forget. We see only the good, selective memorys. The way they make me feel like. The way they make me feel, I never seemed to act so stupid. Oh here we go they're a part of me now, a part of me. So where they go I follow, follow, follow and I can't remember to forget them. I keep forgetting I should let them go. But when they look at me. The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight."
He looks at his picture and smiles sadily. "I can't remember to forget them!"

 George groans "God the things I did for Dream

George groans "God the things I did for Dream. I would rob and kill to keep him with me. I'll do anything for that boy. I'd give my last dime to hold him tonight. I'll do anything for that boy. I rob and I kill to keep him with me. I'll do anything for that boy. I'd give my last dime to hold him tonight. I'll do anything for that boy. I can't remember to forget him. I keep forgetting to let him go. But when he looks at me. The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight. Füćk I can't remember to forget him." He looks at his picture.

The boys watch as the door opens and in walks Wilber, Foolish and XD

The boys watch as the door opens and in walks Wilber, Foolish and XD. All three boys walk over to the ones they like and kiss them. The three kiss back before pulling away and looking at each other as they say "But when these ones look at us. They take away the memory of them kissing us in the moonlight. We can remember to forget them." They take their new lovers hand and left to spend the whole day with them.