The Chain

(George realizes that he's been being manipulated by both the men he loved. Dream and XD. So now he's trying to ask for help.)

George ran to the only ones he knew were powerful enough to save him. His childhood best friend Techno. He knocked on the door loudly as he screamed "Techno I need you please!" The door flew open and Philz's was standing there gasping for breath like he was running "George what's wrong?" George runs into Philzas arms "God Philza the only person I could think that could protect me was Techno! Please can I come in!" Philza pulls the boy in "What's wrong George?" George blinks as he's sat in a chair at the kitchen table. He can hear Techno coming down the stairs "I found out that both Dream and XD were using me. I'm scared. God it was just scary." He can hear the wind blowing and can see out the corner of his eyes that the sun is rising. "I'm sorry to just show up unannounced. I just couldn't deal with it anymore all the wrong love and lies. I know they don't love me now. They probably never loved me to begin with. But I can still hear them saying "You would never break the chain and if you don't love me now!" You will never love me again! I can still hear them saying. "You would never break the chain!"" Philza pulls him into a hug as he whispers "We got you George. You know Techno would do anything for you. Your his best friend." George nods "I can just keep hearing them saying that I will never break the chains." George fills someone hug him and he looks up to see Tchno. Techno smiles but says "When did you find out they were using you?" George blinks "Last night. It's like now  I'm running from their shadows. Damn their  love, damn their lies. I wish I never broke the silence because damn the dark, damn the light. They said and if you don't love me now. You will never love again I can still hear you saying. You would never break the chains. They said the chains would keep us together?" Techno tilts his head "The chains would keep y'all together!" George nods "yes that's what they said." Techno hugs him "That's I lie and minapilative!"