The Devil Doesn't Bargain

(George keeps wanting to believe he can bring the old Dream back but he doesn't realize he can't. Everyone on the SMP is trying to get him to see the truth.)

George is walking towards the Jail when Sapnap runs up to him. Sapnap stops him "George just listen to me please. He's not the same Dream you fell for. I hate to say this but the devil doesn't bargain. It's useless, don't do this. It's hubris to try. He's ruthless, you knew this I told you, didn't I?" George pushes him away "Whatever Sapnap. I don't believe you." He walks a few ways away only to be stopped by Tommy "Please Gogy. Your my older brother listen to me. He's abusive, elusive! The truth is, he lies! I know you don't want to let go and just like before I can see that you're sure you can change him but I know you won't! The devil doesn't bargain!" George shakes his head and keep walking only to be stopped by Karl "George he doesn't love you anymore! Like what happened with him and Fundy! He'll only break your heart again!" George pushes Karl only to be stopped by Ponk who puts his hand on his sons cheek "It isn't worth it, Son. He's never gonna change. He'll never be Prince Charming. He'll only do you harm again. I don't mean to meddle. But the devil doesn't settle. No, the devil doesn't bargain." George shakes his head "No papa he loves me." He removes his fathers hand and keep walking only to be stopped by Techno "George I was in there with him. He isn't the same. God you know I'm not one to lecture talk down to a friend I don't mean to pressure or mean to condescend. But I just want what's best for you in the end I know you don't want to let go." Philz's nods as he says "And just like before. I can see that you're sure. You can change him but I know you won't. The devil doesn't bargain." George keeps walking only to be stopped by Quakity and Eret and Hannah. Quakity has tears in his eyes "He'll only break your heart again. It isn't worth it, brother. He's never gonna change He'll never be Prince Charming." Eret nods "He'll only do you harm again. I don't mean to meddle. But the devil doesn't settle. No, the devil doesn't bargain." Hannah kisses her brothers hand as she says "And I know you think. He'll change this time. But I think that you will find. The devil doesn't bargain. He'll only break your heart again." George pushes his family away only to be pulled in XDs chest. (XD is Dreams twin brother) XD kisses George's cheek as he says "It isn't worth it, darling. He's never gonna change. He'll never be Prince Charming. He'll only do you harm again. I don't mean to meddle. But the devil doesn't settle. No, the devil doesn't bargain." George blinks and looks up at XD "The Devil doesn't bargain?" XD nods "Yes the devil doesn't Baragain!" George break down into tears as he cries. Everyone gathers together and hugs the now crying boy.