Chapter 5

(The Next Day)

Ruby, Y/N (the main one), and the gang have finished packing their belongings in the house's living room. 

Ruby: "Alright, let's go everyone!"

Upon saying that, she and everyone else start walking off to the front door with the last one to leave is Y/N. Before he left, Y/N turn his head to look at the several empty rooms in the hallway connecting to the living room. 

Yang: "Babe! Hurry up!"

Y/N #1: "I'm going, Yang!"

He turns his head back to the front door, walking out of the house and regrouping with the others. Unbeknownst to them, minus the main Y/N, the other Y/N is in one of the empty rooms, peeking over the slightly opened door. With a sigh, the other Y/N closes the door as he goes to sit back down on a bed. He continues his work, checking the supplies and modified gauntlets he gotten so far before using the red paint he bought to color his mask with a paint brush. Coloring around the mask's eye sockets and a smile below it. 

Y/N #2: ("Hm, better than nothing, I suppose

Y/N #2: ("Hm, better than nothing, I suppose.")

He rests the painted mask on the bed to dry. As he does that, Y/N ponder which area of Mistral will he search for the remaining White Fang members and by some chance, Salem's forces. 

Y/N #2: ("Should I try searching in the city or outside the city... hmm... I'll think it over once I get something to eat... and train a bit... just in case...")

With that, the other Y/N exits the room, closing the door as he continues to contemplate his next course of action and speculate different scenarios once he starts his "hunt."

(Later On)

In the heart of Mistral Central Station, Weiss, Blake, Yang, and Y/N are sitting on a bench

In the heart of Mistral Central Station, Weiss, Blake, Yang, and Y/N are sitting on a bench. Yang stretches her arms as she comments.

Yang: "It's nice to finally be out of the house. It felt like forever."

Blake gives a confused look to Yang as she asks.

Blake: "Haven't you only been there for like two weeks?"