Chapter 16

(Argus)

After looking around the port city, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Saphron have just reached a grocery store. Saphron heads the front door before glancing over to them.

Saphron: "I'll be back in a minute. There's a nice coffee shop around the corner where they rest of you can wait. Though, the prices are kind of getting up there. They have everywhere here."

Ren: "Thank you for the recommendation."

Jaune: "We'll be heading there now."

And with that, Saphron head inside the grocery store while Team JNR walk down the street. Nora glance to Jaune and speaks up.

Nora: "Your sister is really nice."

Jaune replies to her comment.

Jaune: "You didn't have to grow up with her! She's nice now but, she was a demon to me until she moved out. I still remember her and my other sisters treating me like their personal dress-up doll."

Upon saying that, Jaune shivers at the memory. Nora retorts back.

Nora: "I have no clue why? You don't really get a good figure in a dress. Have you seen your shoulders?"

Her remark makes Jaune defensively grab his shoulders and asks.

Jaune: "What's wrong with my shoulders?!"

Ren cuts in.

Ren: "Nora..."

She replies back.

Nora: "I've never been wrong in a day in my life!"

Both Ren and Jaune smile at that comment but, a moment later, Jaune catches sight of a park and a wall packed with red flowers. Curious, Jaune says. 

Jaune: "You two go on ahead to the coffee shop. I'm going to check out the park."

Nora: "Oh sure. You want anything to drink?"

Jaune: "Just a latte, please."

Nora nods to him. 

Nora: "Got it." 

With that, Jaune split off from Nora and Ren. He begins crossing the street as Nora calls out to him.

Nora: "We'll meet you there later!"

Jaune: "Okay!"

A moment later, Jaune explores the park and walks along the wall, discovering it littered with names. Reading name after name after name, some occasionally marked with bright red poppies.

 Reading name after name after name, some occasionally marked with bright red poppies

[Like this but with red poppies instead.]

Jaune eventually drawn to a point with the most closely packed number of flowers of all varieties. Accompanied by a bouquet of flowers at the base of the wall under that spot. He stops and looks at the name at the center of all of these flowers. The glossy black surface reflects Jaune's shocked expression as he read the name aloud.