6.

[Itsuna's POV]

I rubbed my eyes,yawning as I rolled off my bed. I opened my curtains,letting the morning sunlight hit my face. I quickly made my bed,did my morning routine and walked down the stairs. Today was a special day. Yet another year had passed by and today Sasuke was graduating from academy. He had already passed his exams,getting his shinobi head band which means he was now a genin.

I smiled from ear to ear while humming my favourite song,flipping the tamagoyaki on the pan. I heard Naruto had also received his headband and I couldn't be more proud of my babys.

"Good morning,nee-san." I turned around at hearing Sasuke's quiet morning voice. He was wearing his headband already and I beamed at him at the sight.

"Good morning,baby bro. Slept well?" I asked,turning my attention back to the dish.

"Mhm. You?" Sasuke asked,starting to set up the table when I didn't even ask.

"Yup! I slept great!" I replied,placing the food on the table as Sasuke sat down in his usual spot.

"Here you go." I said,sliding Sasuke's plate towards him as I sat down as well.

I smiled watching him hide a small smile at the amount of tomatoes on his plate. We started eating.

-

"Nee-san,I'm going." Sasuke said from the door,putting on his shoes. I walked over,grabbing him and placing a kiss on his cheek. Sasuke groaned loudly,wiping his cheek.

"Ew don't do that!" He complained as I laughed,knowing he secretly enjoyed the attention.

"Have a good day." I said,ruffling his duck butt.

"Mhm,you too." He mumbled as he left.

-

I came home after a whole day of missions. A year ago,I had gotten a few chuunins to lead and it was hard work,specially when most were my age. But I needed to show authority or they won't take me seriously and that could lead to problems on the team. I don't think I was doing too bad.

I walked in,noticing the lights turned on in the living room. Sasuke was home already. I opened the door,walking in only to find Sasuke lounging on the couch. That was unusual,he'd normally be in his room as soon as he got home. He sat up as he noticed me.

"Okaeri,nee-san." Sasuke greeted.

"Tadaima." I replied,dropping my bag on the floor and falling flat on my back on the couch.

"Tired?" Sasuke asked.

"A lot,today's mission was physically demanding." I said,rolling my shoulders.

".....do you want a massage?" I saw him hesitate a little before he asked.

"You'll give me one?" I asked,a little bewildered by how he was acting today. Sasuke nodded,walking up to me and climbing the couch to get behind me. I sat up to give him space. He started massaging my shoulders as I relaxed under his still baby hands.

"Thanks,baby bro I needed it." I sighed. Sasuke hummed.

"And? How was your day?" I asked,closing my eyes.

"Just fine." He said in a monotone voice but I could hear a unusual bounce in his tone.

"Yeah? What about the team? Who did you get with?"