It felt so good.

Jake. What do we do now. Now that you know that Im sick.

Well cupcake. We will fight together. I wont leave you. I will stay with you. Im sure we will surpass this.

You dont have to do this Jake. I mean I can find someone for you. Someone that can be with you for a long time.

What. Are you serious. You dont have to do that. I have you right now. And you will never be replaced cupcake.

But...

No buts no ifs ok. Stop it. I will stay with you every step of the way.

That made me feel so bad for him. Why do I have to go through this. Before I couldnt even ask for more when I was with him. But now...

Cupcake. Ill just go home but Ill be back ok. I will sleep here tonight.

Ok Jake. I will wait for you.

I said those words even if Im not sure that I will be able to wait for him forever. I know that my time with him is limited. And I guess I have to accept the fact that we will not be together forever.

When he got back. He was bringing a bag with his clothes inside.

I just need to take a shower ok.

Ok Jake.

When he got back I was so stunned. I didnt know that he had this gorgeous body. His abs. His broad shoulders. His chest. OMG. I didnt notice this before. Actually, we havent had sex. We were saving it for our marriage. I know its cheesy but yeah. My heart was beating so fast. I cant contain my emotions...

Cupcake. I love you.

I love you too.

Then he started kissing me. He kissed me from my forehead. To my nose. Then he kissed my lips. He passionately kiss my lips. He grabbed my hips. Then his hands were on my legs. Slowly. Then on my breasts. Slowly caressing them. I can feel his tongue inside my mouth. I didnt even notice that he was taking my shirt off. We was so moved by that moment. It was breathtaking. He slowly took my bra off. Then he started kissing my neck. Slowly licking my neck down to my left breast. Licking my nipple. I want to scream but I stopped myself. I just cant contain the feeling. Then he moved to the right breast and nipple. He did the same thing. Then he went down to tummy. Licking my skin slowly... Then he took my skirt off, slowly. Kissing me down there. I thought I was in heaven.

You are so good - I said it slowly...

Then he took my undie off, slowly. He began to kiss my legs. Slowly licking my crotch. Then my he began to kiss my vagina. Then slowly licking... I thought I was flying. It made me feel so good. Then I felt the pain. I didnt even notice he was already inside me. I can feel something is inside me. I didnt think it was... it was his. His penis. He is hung. So hung that it hurts. Slowly. Slowly coming inside me. It was a never ending movement. Then he was kissing me. He was moaning. He was telling me how much he loves me. I can feel the rush. He was so fast. I cant contain it. Then... I felt something. I was in the moon. Flying. Something happened. Something just happened. And it felt so good. I was flying. I was holding him. And I dont wanna let go. Then he hugged me. And...

I love you Sophie. I love you so much.

I was about to tell him that I love him too, but I cant. I cant even utter the words because I was still in the moon. With Jake and we were hugging. We were flying. We were together. Flying...