The two chairs.

Doc. Whats happening to her. Whats happening to Sophie.

We are about to find out. Just go wait outside. We will update you as soon as possible ok.

But Doc. Wait...

He wasnt able to say anything. I dont know what happened. I just had a seizure. But I heard him. I heard everything that was happening. But I cant control anything. My body is not responding to what I want to do. I was so numb. All I see are blurred lines...

I was standing. Standing alone in a room. There are two chairs. Brown and old chairs. There were roses  on top of each chair. On the left there is a yellow rose. On the right there is a black rose. I dont know whats going on. But I picked the left chair. I hold the rose. And suddenly blood was coming out of the rose. A lot of blood. Then Jake was in front of me. He was crying. I cant hear his voice. But he was just crying....

Jake. Whats wrong. Why are you crying. Im not going to die.

I try to say things at him but he wont respond at all. He was just crying. No sound. Just tears. Just pure tears.

Then suddenly there was a light. And I heard voices.

Jake. We just have to wait until shes awake. She had an attack. Thats part of ALS. She doesnt have the control of her body.

But Doc, well she be waking up. I mean how long will she be sleeping....

Jayyyyykeeeee.

I forced myself to talk and try to mention his name.

Jake. Im here.

Sophie. Cupcake. Youre awake! Are you ok.

Im ok. Thank you. I saw you. You were crying. Im sorry Jake.

No no. Dont be sorry. Im here. Im here for you. I wont leave you. And Im sure you wont leave me right.

Yes but.... I dont know Jake. I cant control my body. I want to hug you but my body doesnt want to. I want to kiss you but I cant. My body wont allow me. My heart wants to but my body cant. Come here. Lay down beside me. please.

I know that during that time, I was ok. I forced myself to feel ok. I felt Jake beside me. He was there for me. I know Im safe. I felt I was safe.

Jake. If ever that I will be gone I hope you find someone that will make you happy. I want you to be happy.

Stop saying that Cupcake. You will not be gone. We will be together forever.

Theres no forever Jake. You know that.

Yes there is. As long as no one is leaving someone, there is forever. Remember that.

Yes. And I am leaving you. You know that.

No you are not leaving me. You will stay.

I will stay with you but my body will not...

I know I was being unfair to him when I said those things. I can tell he was very sad but he was trying to be strong for me. Theres this voice at the back of my mind that tells me that I should go. As much as I dont want to leave him, I have to. I know I have to. The more Im staying the harder he will suffer and wait...