The Tasks.

It was in our first month together. Senior year. 7 05 AM. I went inside our room. I sat down. Then looked at the back but Jake was not there. I was a bit suprised because normally he comes in early. Then when I looked at my desk, I saw this letter. Neon green paper.

Sophie. Dont disregard this. Jake is with us. Follow my instructions or else he will die.

Go to the 1st floor, rest room, 1st cubicle.

I was so stunned with what I read. I rushed to the 2nd floor without me thinking that we will start our class 7 30 AM. I didnt care about it.

Where is the second clue. I cant find it.

Then I saw a rose. A yellow one. I dont know. I just dont like red rose. And Jake knew it. I was already thinking that time. But theres a note attached to the rose.

Good girl. Now go to the Library. Go to the Non Fiction Section. 1st book shelves. 1st book. Good luck. Dont do this and you will regret it.

I went straightly to the Library. Non Fiction Section. And was looking for the 1st book. It was the Alchemist. This was the first book I read with Jake. OMG. Again there was a yellow rose attached with a note again.

You are almost there good girl. Now to the Gym. 1st room. 1st chair next to the door. Now move!

When I got to the gym. It was closed. All the doors were closed. And I was like, WTF. Whats happening. Then music started playing. Samson.

You are my sweetest down fall. I love you first. I love you first...

When I looked at the door, it was slowly opening. And Jake was there. Holding the microphone. Holding more yellow roses. Smilling. I was like...

OMG! Jake! Seriously.

Happy 1st Monthsary Cupcake!

I was so touched. I was like in cloud nine. Eating those flavored clouds. With the carebears. And singing teenage dream by Katy perry. Then I shook my head. I rushed to him. Hugged him. Kissed him.

I love you Jake. I love you sooooo much. Thanks for doing all of these. Im just in awe right now.

Im not done cupcake. Cmon boys!

His friends came in one by one. Holding colored papers. One by one. They lined up in front of me.

One by one they flipped the colored paper.

I LOVE YOU Sophie!  - words formed when all the papers were flipped.

I love you Sophie. And I wont stop loving you.

I love you too...

That was the day when i felt how much he loves me. OMG! I will always remember that day. Gosh! For a short period of time I forgot that I was dying. I smiled. I stared at him. He was sleeping holding my hand. I can stare at him everyday...