Sexy back

Created: 24.09.2023

Finished: 26.09.2023

Edited: 27.09.2023

Age: 19

Word count: 1,806

Warnings: Mentions of mature content

Request: No

Pairings: BlackHill, Peter Parker x Female!Reader, WinterWidow (Past mention)

Song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake

"Hey, guys!" You shouted as you speed walked inside the living room "Have you seen my mom?"

The team turned their heads towards you and you saw the same look of confusion, that was etched onto your face, on their faces.

"We haven't seen her since breakfast." Steve shrugged confused "Why?"

"Do you think she might be out with someone?" You asked, looking from one person to the other "I can't find her anywhere."

"Now that you mention it..." Clint began, looking up at you "We haven't seen Hill in a while as well."

"Are they together?" Peter, your boyfriend, innocently voiced his questions "Like, in a relationship?"

"Maria?" You breathed out with a sarcastic chuckle "And my mom? Ain't no way, Pete. Maria is my godmother, for God's sake. She and Mama can't be together."

"Besides..." Tony smirked mischievously "I don't think Romanoff is into girls."

"I agree with Tony on this one." Bucky mumbled with his mouth full as he was eating a plum

"Papa." You sighed disappointed "Just because you used to bang Mama 20 years ago that doesn't mean she's still into men."

"Don't speak to your father like this!" Steve gasped "That's rude and unpolite."

"Oh, you know what, Uncle Steve?" You started walking towards him "You can suck-"

You stopped in your tracks when your ears suddenly picked up on a sound that was coming from somewhere in the compound and it was becoming louder and louder as the silence in the room grew.

'I'm bringin' sexy back.'

"Do y'all hear what I hear?" You asked confused, turning around on your heels toward the door

'Yeah!'

"Yeah." Everyone inside the room repeated as some of them nodded and the others stood up from their place

'Them other boys don't know how to act.'

"Is that a song?" Peter asked confused, making his way toward you

'Yeah!'

"I think so." You furrowed your eyebrows

'I think it's special, what's behind your back.'

"Come on." Bucky stood up from the couch "We have to see from where this is coming."

'Yeah!'

"Look, Mr. Stark!" Peter cheered excitedly "The song is agreeing with us."

Tony sighed and shook his head.

"You're unbelievable, Peter." Tony put his head in his hand

'So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.'

You grabbed your boyfriend's hand and hurriedly started to drag him upstairs.

'Take 'em to the bridge.'