Captured

That night Bucky laid in bed, going over the events that happened, he kept telling himself it was some sort of parlor trick, but her words resounded in his head. 'His mind was altered.' How would she have known that, and why did everyone but Steve and himself seem mesmerized while she sang, and what held him into that chair?

As he laid there contemplating what could have caused it, he felt something put weight on his mattress. He was about to open his eyes to see what it was when he felt something lightly touching his jaw, in a reflex he grabbed whatever it was with his metal arm. He opened his eyes as the owner of the arm he grabbed let out a shriek of surprise.

There crouched beside him on the bed, was the woman from the club, her skin crimson red, horns protruding from her skull, her pointed tail curled behind her and her wings tucked against her back. She wore hardly anything, a tight black sash secured around her chest and tight black shorts with a layer of slightly draped fabric behind her. He kept his grip tight on her wrist, remembering her strength from earlier. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked harshly, she tried to pull her wrist free, her other hand trying to pry his metal fingers off, her wings beating as she tried to fly away, "Hades sent me. Let go! That hurts!"

He got to his knees, pulling her wrist low knocking her off balance. With a swift jerk he pinned her beneath his grasp on the bed, rendering her wings useless. Bucky spoke harshly again as he leaned over her, "That doesn't explain why you are here." She grunted against the force he used, "Hades wanted to know why you aren't affected. And why I couldn't get in your head." She struggled to explain as she squirmed under his grip.

He slid off the bed and dragged her with him, he jerked her arm to keep her from moving as she pulled against him, "Let go! Just let me explain!" She yelled as she continued to try and pry his fingers loose. Bucky chuckled, "I don't think so." He dragged her towards the door, she fumbled behind him unable to keep her footing as he pulled her into the hallway.

Bucky banged on a door across the hall, "Steve, wake up." She tried to use her bare foot against his body to pry herself loose, Bucky responded by jerking her arm again causing her to fumble to the floor. Steve opened the door and went wide eyed as Bucky raised her wrist up, forcing her shorter frame up until she was barely standing on her toes, trying and failing to use her wings in the hallway, "What is she doing here?" Steve asked, glancing from her to Bucky.

Bucky lowered her again as her struggles against his grip continued, "Says Hades sent her to find out why we aren't affected by her." She groaned, "He did!" Bucky responded with another jerk of her wrist as Steve rubbed the sleep from his eyes, or maybe trying to wake up from whatever dream he must have been having. Steve sighed heavy, "Okay, well, take her to the tank, I will wake the others." Steve went off knocking on doors as Bucky roughly pulled her down the hall.

She was yelling and grunting as they went, "Where are you taking me? Let me go! Stop that hurts! Please just let me explain!" Bucky didn't respond and eventually made it to a room with a large glass holding cell. He tossed her inside and pressed a button that shut the door.

She caught herself as she hit the ground and tried to launch herself at the door as it closed, her hands and feet hit the glass before she fell back, stumbling only a little. "Filthy Catoblepas!" She hissed at him through her fangs.

A moment later the whole crew filed in, she was sitting cross legged in the middle, her arms folded and her tail hit the ground hard in her frustration. She stared at the group as they all crowded together. Tony turned to Bucky, "How exactly did she get here?" Bucky crossed his arms, "I dragged her here after I found her in my room. Not sure how she got to the compound."

The woman laughed, her seductive tone surfacing again, "Don't you mean in your bed? I recall a bit of a tussle on the sheets. Do your friends know you like it rough?" Bucky rolled his eyes, Steve glanced at the woman then looked back to the group, "What exactly do we do with her?" Natasha scoffed, "Question her."