Life Seems Perfect

!!SMUT WARNING!!! PORTIONS OF THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SMUT!!!

Bucky enjoyed watching Altia talk about her life in the Land of the Gods. It seemed to him that she had many friends that to most everyone were considered creatures, beasts, and monsters. He watched the spark in her eyes as she described the parties Pan and the satyrs would throw. The races that the centaurs ran. The dances the nymphs and dryads performed. The songs she learned from the sirens. The games she played with the shades and spirits. The long flights over the forests and plains with the manticores and harpies.

As they sat beside the fireplace, night was beginning to fall, Bucky mentioned, "The only time I have ever seen you use your wings was back at the compound on earth. Why don't you fly here?" Atlia shrugged, "I have no need to I guess. Everything within our borders is walking distance." Bucky hummed in understanding and then asked, "Who is Artemis? The satyrs mentioned that is who gave them permission to come here."

Atlia nodded, "She is the goddess of nature. Among other things. So the forest is her domain. She is the one who instructed the nymphs to care for us and guard the borders she placed for our time here. She was born of Zeus and Leto, the childhood goddess. She has a twin brother too, Apollo." Bucky nodded. Atlia got up and went to the chest and collected a sleeping gown before she felt a flesh and metal arm wrap around her and warm breath against her neck.

She placed her free hand over his arms, he was nestled between her wings and had begun to places gentle kisses along the back of her neck, she sighed happily at the sensation. He pulled his flesh hand around to her back and traced the spot where her wings met her shoulder blades, "They are beautiful wings." Atlia smiled, "Thank you." She whispered.

*************SMUT AHEAD*****

She felt a spark ignite between them as his lips contacted the skin along her spine at the base of her neck. Her tail curled around one of his legs as he moved back up to right behind her ear, her wings extended and hung low. He unclasped the neck piece of her dress and it fell to the floor. She breathed out a soft moan as his hands reached around her again, gently cupping her breasts, his fingers lightly pinching and tugging at her nipples. She dropped the nightdress she was holding back into the chest.

She reached her hands back and rested them on his hips as he leaned into her. Another soft moan escaped her lips as he gently bit down on her ear and his flesh hand slowly moved down her stomach and he slipped his middle finger between her folds. He whispered into her ear, "You are beautiful Atlia." She gripped his hips as a shockwave traveled down her spine and into her core. She relished in the sensations she had only experienced with him.

He removed his metal hand from her chest and ran it along the top of her wing, he pulled his body away from her and lightly folded her wing back up, removing his flesh hand from her now soaking entrance he turned her to face him. Lightly lifting her chin he placed his lips on hers, at first it was such a light kiss that when she slightly parted her lips he took her by surprise. He took her invitation with a hunger, pulling her naked body against his and in a quick motion lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist kissing him back with a passion she had never felt before.

Never breaking the kiss he moved to the bed and gently placed her down on her back. He braced himself against the bed with his metal arm and with his flesh one he moved his hand back to her wet and ready entrance, easily slipping in two fingers as she moaned into his mouth, she could feel his smile against hers. He worked his fingers slowly, curling them in just the right places to draw out another moan.

He began to place kisses and nips down her neck, chest, and stomach. All the while smiling against her skin as she gasped and moaned softly at each contact his lips made. He slowly pulled his fingers out and stood, unbuttoning his jeans. She sat up and pulled his hands away, she lifted the hem of his shirt, he grabbed it and pulled his shirt off as she undid his jeans. She slid them down as he tossed his shirt to the floor then stepped out of his jeans.