I give my all to you

SMUT WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CAN BE SKIPPED IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ SMUT! 18+ ONLY

Bucky held her body against his as they laid back onto the bed, she had parted her lips slightly against his, and he hungrily took the invitation, sparking another surge between them. She gripped his shirt and shifted, straddling her legs over his hips. Although she had done all of these actions a thousand times before, this time, something about it felt different.

She wasn't accessing his carnal desires, she couldn't sense his next move, she was only experiencing him. She felt his metal arm move from her lower back and felt the cool metal rest on her thigh, his other hand snaking down her body and resting on her other thigh. She felt a shiver run up her spine causing the grip she had on his shirt to tighten. At the same time a soft moan escaped her before she could catch it.

Urged on by the newness of the sensations she felt, even though the same actions had never produced such a sensation before, she moved her hands to the hem of his T-shirt and ran her hands under his shirt, up his muscular stomach and up to his chest. He let out a soft moan against her lips as her hands came into contact with his skin. She felt his hands grip her thighs in time with the moan.

Without breaking the kiss he sat up, his hands moving up her bare thighs to her hips, she felt the surge up her spine again and sigh escaped her. She pulled away and began lifting his shirt, he allowed her to remove it completely, revealing his well toned muscles and the scar where his flesh connected to the vibranium arm, before crashing his lips back into hers. He broke the kiss again, bringing his flesh hand up to caress her jaw and cheek, without a word she reached up and unclasped the neck piece of her dress and let it fall down her body gathering around her hips.

He looked her body over, moving his hands over her now bare torso, when his eyes met hers again, she had a soft smile on her face. He snaked his arms around her bare back resting his flesh one between where her wings attached to her body and his metal one on the small of her back. Her head rolled back and she sighed softly as she relished in the waves of pleasure crashed through her body at his touch.

He pulled her close and placed his lips against her neck, she let out a small pleasured gasp as he kissed and nipped down her neck, along her collarbone, and down her chest. The feeling of his lips and teeth made her core tumble with need and desire. Moving his flesh hand to one of her breasts he pinched at her nipple as he nipped and sucked on the other, she let out a moan at the sensation and felt his smile against her skin.

The moment he felt her draw her trembling wings close to her body, he shifted her to her back, she ran her fingers through his hair as he moved down her body, placing kisses as he went, goosebumps followed his trail. When he reached her hips he pulled the ring of fabric down, she moved her legs together to make it easier for him to pull off, then he pushed her legs apart again and placed himself between them.

He ran his flesh hand along her inner thigh, drawing out a pleasure filled sigh as his hand drew closer to her now thoroughly soaked entrance. She looked down and met his gaze, she still didn't see the glaze that always crossed the eyes of her usual partners when she charmed them, instead his gaze was clear. He slowly rubbed her clit, she gasped again, the gasp turning into a moan as he slid two fingers inside her.

Moving slowly at first she continued to moan at the sensations surging through her, he picked up the pace and involuntarily she arched her back, never had she felt this level of intensity with anyone she had been with. She couldn't figure out the reason as he drew another louder moan from her at his pace. Then he removed his fingers and she let out a whine that even surprised herself. He had removed his sweatpants and was moving back up her crimson body with his lips and tongue, she gasped again at the quick nip he gave her nipple before moving back up and pressing his lips to hers.

Softly at first, then with a hunger, fueled by the ever increasing energy flowing at each point of contact. She ran her hands along his back as she felt his hips nearing hers, she felt the tip of his length at the opening of her core. With her legs she gripped his thighs and pulled him into her, she pulled away from the kiss as her head sank into the bed and she gasped at the impact.

He moved slowly, almost savouring the feeling of each movement, she continued to be surprised at the intensity of the sensations she was feeling. Her tail flicked hard against the bed mixed with a loud moan escaping her lips as he suddenly slammed hard into her, his pace suddenly increased, their breathing became heavier and moans and groans mixed in the air.

She gripped the blanket beneath her and her back arched into him as he braced himself against her shoulders and went at a pace she couldn't believe possible for a mortal man. She felt her core tighten around his impressive length as he slammed hard into her, as she was about to hit her climax she did something she had never done with any partner she had ever been with, "Bucky." She gasped, "Please...don't...stop...not...yet..." She had never spoken her partner's name in such a way, she had never begged for anything in such a needy tone.

But she almost couldn't help it. At the moaned request Bucky picked the pace up again, she hit her climax hard, electricity flowing through every fiber of her being, Bucky hit his at the same time, she felt his warmth filling her as he groaned heavily before he collapsed onto her, both breathing heavy.

After a moment he lifted himself up and planted a kiss on her forehead and then rolled over onto the bed, pulling her against his body and falling into a deep dreamless sleep.