4- "𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚟𝚞?"

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

THE NEXT DAY

I COME DOWNSTAIRS in a more "appropriate" outfit than yesterday. Atleast thats what Kate told me when I talked to her. I went into the kitchen and made me some pancakes. Today I decided to go to Imani's house and catch up with her a little bit before I see her tomorrow at school.

I finish making my pancakes and went to the living room to eat them. I then see Kate helping Flora with her school work. "Yes that's correct Flora! High five." I heard Kate say to Flora. Kate might be annoying sometimes, but she really is a good teacher.

"Kate, you remember Imani?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes in response. "Mk, well ima be going to her house today." I informed her. "Ok hunny, stay safe and have fun! Now Flora..." I heard her voice trail off as I started walking away from them.

I went upstairs to grab my bag when I heard guitar playing from Miles's room. I peeked through the door as I saw him play. He looked so concentrated and nodding his head slightly to the music. I keep admiring his facial features until he said something that kinda made me jump.

"Do you want a picture? It'll last longer." He joked. It's like he could sense me staring at him. "Oh sorry if I was interrupting you." I said nervously. He chuckled a little before placing his guitar on the bed and looking up at me. "Do you get deja vu?" He asked me.

I gave him a confused expression. "From yesterday, when I saw you dancing in your room." He stated. I started to get flashbacks from that embarrassing moment. "Oh yea, haha. I guess I do." I nervously spoke. He studied me up and down and noticed my bag in my hand. "Going somewhere?"

I looked down and forgot my bag was in my hand. "Oh yea, im just going to a friends house." I told him. "Who? Boy or girl." he asked intrigued. "Does it matter?" I said. He looked like he was concerned. "Fine, it's a girl, but why are you so concerned about the gender-" I questioned.

"I'm not concerned, just curious. You better get going.." He said. I nodded my head awkwardly and closed the door slowly. That was weird.

AT IMANI'S HOUSE

"Sooooo, hows the haunted mansion?" Imani asked me, flopping onto her bed. "It's honestly not bad, no creepy shit has happened but that Miles kid is kinda weird-" I told her, sitting on her bed.

"Is he cute?" She questioned. My face immediately started to heat up. "N-no, I don't know, I just met him two days ago and our encounter was weird." I said. "Ouu, how so?" She asked.

I told her about Miles being the boy at the tree and our encounter that one night. Im not gonna lie, he is kinda cute but creepy and its kinda hot... "Oh and get this, when I told him I was going to a friends place, he asked me what gender it was."

"Bro he likes you on Godddddd." Imani spoke. "Nah ain't no way." I disagreed. "Bro it's so obvious, you acting so oblivious." She told me. I started thinking about the thought more and more as Imani left her room to go get some snacks. Does he like me?...

BACK AT THE FAIRCHILD MANOR

I re-entered the mansion and went into the kitchen to grab me a pop-tart. I started to hear people whisper in my ear, but no one was there. "H-hello?" I whispered. I turned around and saw a tall figure in the distance in all black clothing and long hair, slightly blocking his face.

I screamed very loud and heard Kate quickly running downstairs. "Y/n! What happened??!" She asked me. Everything starts to go black as I pass out and only heard Kate's voice.....

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

WORD COUNT: 666