6- "𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜... 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚎?"

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

I WALK UP to my locker to grab my books out my locker. Miles was starting school at my public school instead of his private school for some reason. I grab my books and close my locker when I hear a familiar voice beside me. "Y/nnnn! How are you?" I hear my best friend say.

"I'm doing good but I have so much shit I need to tell you." I told her. A smile slowly leaves Imani's face as she looks behind me kinda flustered. I gave her a confused look as I turned around and saw someone standing behind me. "Oh. You." I spoke.

"You have to show my around school, remember." Miles said. "Yea, yea, yea, I remembered, just didn't want to." I gave him a cocky smile as he rolled his and started to walk away. "Okkk, hold on, i'm coming." I shouted. "You didn't tell me he was that fineeee" Imani said. I playfully rolled my eyes at her and walked away to catch up with Miles "I'll see you in class Imani." I told her before walking in Miles direction.

------

"And this is the library.... Well that concludes the tour." I said, showing Miles the last place in the school. He started walking away to his first class. "You're welcome!" I yelled. He just ignored me. I rolled my eyes and started walking to my class. When I got there, I sat in my seat waiting for Imani to sit down next to me. The bell rings and she still wasn't here.

"Sorry i'm late!" Imani says rushing into the classroom and sitting down next to me. Her shirt was unbuttoned and her lipstick was smeared a little. "Looks like you had fun." I joked at her appearance. "Oh shit." She said as she grab her compact mirror out her bag, trying to fix her make-up.

"Who did you have fun with?" I teased and nudging her arm slightly. "Um n-no one." She spoke nervously. "Ok then..." I said turning my body back to the front of the classroom. "Ok class, welcome back to school from your little weekend break. Does anyone want to share anything they did over the weekend?" Mr. Walter said to the class.

The class remained silent. "Ok then. Let's move onto today's lesson." Mr. Walter continued. Imani was really quiet during class, I mean this is the first time we've had class together since like 1st grade but I thought we would like- you know, talk more. The bell ranged as everyone got up and went to their next class.

I went to my locker to grab my books for my next class as usual. Just when I was about to close my locker, I heard laughter on the other side. Wait is that- nahh it can't be. The laughter can be heard from Imani and- Miles?! Wait didn't they just met today- I think- I don't even know fr. Wait I shouldn't care. Why do I feel this way...

I took a deep breath and closed my locker and started walking to my next class. When I got in there, I sat down and grabbed my books out my bag. I looked up and saw Miles and Imani walking into class. Shit. Why do they have to be in the same class as me. I bang my head on the desk. I start to hear footsteps walking up to me.

"Y/n, are you ok?" I hear Imani's voice say. I lift up my head and saw Imani and Miles standing above me. "Yep i'm okay." I lied and gave a fake smile. "Can we sit here?" She asked. I nodded my head in response as they sat on the other side of the table. "So..., I didn't know you guys were together?" I said breaking the silence. "Oh we're not, just trying to see if it works. We have the same homeroom and when we saw each other, we just- clicked." Imani spoke. "Yea it's like there was a spark between us that connected." Miles continued.

That was the corniest shit i've ever heard. Miles gave me a devious look. Of course he would try to date my best friend. It's like he's been targeting me from the first time we've met. But I had to pretend to be interested, especially cause Imani's my best friend. "Wow im so... happy for you guys." I forced out a smile. Miles then gave Imani a kiss on her cheek and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the teacher as she started to talk.

------

It's finally lunchtime! I am so fucking hungry bro. I grab my tray and sat down at my usual table. I grabbed my book out my bag that I never got to finish reading. As soon as I open my book, I hear some of that same laughter from earlier. They are finna make me lose my appetite.

I look up to see Imani sitting on Miles lap and while they was makin out. Ew gross, this was a cafeteria and people are trying to eat. Did I wish that I was in Imani's place, Fuck yea. Miles was fine and when she told me that he might have liked me, I did believe her a little. I guess she took her chance when she saw him.

I threw my uneaten lunch away and went to the library. I sat down at one of the tables with my stomach growling still. I regret throwing my lunch away. I started to check my bag for some food when I found a rice crispy treat at the bottom. I never thought i would say this but, thank you Kate! I start to open it when I feel it come out of my hand.

"What the fuc-" I turn around to see Miles standing behind me. "Mmm, thanks for the treat." He joked. "Bro give that back I haven't eaten nun today." I told him. "And who's fault is that princess..?" He said while taking a bite of the rice crispy. I was so angry. I tried to slap his face but he quickly caught my wrist before my hand came in contact with his face.

"Don't even try it." He had a tight grip on my wrist as I tried to pull away. He backed me up against one of the bookshelves while starting into my eyes. I quickly looked away from him, not wanting to maintain eye contact. "Nervous... aren't we?" He teased. "N-no" I stuttered. "Then look at me." He demanded. I slowly move my eyes to look into his. I feel my face start to get hot again.

He starts to lean in. Wait- Is he about to kiss me??!

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

WORD COUNT: 1177

A/n: Hi everyone! I just wanted to show y'all the uniforms (male and Fem) for the school that they go too!

Fem:

Male:

Male:

Anyways, have a great day/night and remember that you are important! :)