8- "L𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛..."

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

MILES POV:

I WALK BACK into the manor, hopefully avoiding Y/n cause I don't think she wants to see me right now. I make it upstairs and into my room before anyone notices im here. I walk into my room finding Y/n's Walkman. I guess she left it in here the last time she was in here.

I sit down on the chair in my room, just thinking about life. Do I really like Y/n? If so, why do I keep hurting her. But every time I see her with a guy, i want to hurt them, kill them even. I hear a knock on my door that snaps me out of my thoughts. "Come in." I said. I see Y/n slowly open the door and stepping in.

"Hey did I leave my Walkman in here?" She politely asked. I nodded my head and pointed to her belongings on my bed. She grabbed then and was about to leave but I stopped her. Its like I needed to tell her how I felt.

Y/N'S POV:

"Wait." I hear Miles stop me. What does he want know, Im really not in the mood to talk to him. "What is it Miles?" I asked him. He got up from his chair and started to walk closer to me. "I'm sorry." He blurted out. I was shocked he said this but was also very confused. "For what?" I asked. "For whatever I did to make you upset, I care about you Y/n." He told me. I don't think anyone has said they cared about me before..

"Well thanks for apologizing, I accept you apology." I smiled. He smiled back as he stared into my eyes. I stare back into his eyes as we maintain eye contact. He started to lean in as I did as well. Why am I doing this but I can't stop... He leans in again and fills the gap between us. I kiss him back as I wrap my arms around his neck. His lips were so soft connected to mine.

He bit my lip, asking for an entrance. I accepted as I opened my mouth and he stuck his tongue in. He snakes his arm around waist, moving his hands on my ass and squeezing it a little bit. I gasp in kiss as he does this. I start to tangle my fingers in hair. Miles starts to back me up into the door, closing it roughly. He moves down from my lips to my neck, sucking on it roughly and trying to find my sweet spot.

I moaned softly as he finds it. I start to remember that he's dating my best friend. What the fuck am I doing, this is so wrong, but I can't stop him cause it feels so right. His lips disconnect from my neck as he leads me to his bed. I lay down as he gets on top of me and we started to make out again.

His hands move down waist, tugging my shirt slightly, asking for consent to take it off. I break the kiss and nod my head telling him he could. I help him take my shirt off as he starts to give me little kiss on my chest. His hand moves to my back, he was just about to unclip my bra.

"Wait!" I said out loud. He removed his hand from my back as I started to sit up. "What's wrong?" Miles asked me. "This, this is wrong Miles, you're dating my best friend and I just caught yall having sex today and I don't want you to lead her on." I explained.

Before he could say anything, we heard a knock on his door. "Miles! Can I come in." It was Kate's voice. I quickly hid in his closet as Miles continued to talk to Kate. "What do you want Kate?" Miles yelled. "I want to ask you something. Can I come in please." She asked softly.

MILES POV:

I got up to go and unlock the door to let Kate in. Y/n better be quiet in that closet. She comes in and weirdly looks around my room. "Um, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked her. "Is Y/n in here?" She questioned. Of course that's why she's in here. "No, we're not on speaking terms for some reason." I said making up a quick excuse.

"Well i'm pretty sure that I heard her yelled 'wait' earlier." She told me. "Guess you're hearing things, go check her room." I told her. "Ok then, I will..." She said walking past me. She exits my room and I close the door. I wait for her footsteps to walk to the next room, making sure she walked away.

I open up my closet door to let Y/n come out. "That was close..." She said. "Yea." I responded while nodding my head. "I guess I should go back to my room." She suggested. "Oh go to the bathroom downstairs so it looks like you were there the whole time." I told her. Y/n nodded her and grabbed her shirt; putting it back on as she walked out of my room.

When she left, I sat on my bed and stared off into space. I don't know what I was feeling but it felt weird. Everytime I thought about Y/n, I kinda get butterflies in my sto- no that's fucking corny. But its true. I think I..

love her...

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

WORD COUNT: 933