10- "𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢.."

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

I REACH THE stables, which was the place I saw Miles and Flora head to. When I went inside, I saw Flora messing with the rope from Delilah's stable and Miles standing close to her. Kate soon walked in afterwards, resulting in Flora running to the corner. "Flora?" Kate said. "Leave her alone." Miles told Kate. I went to the corner to comfort Flora. She hugged waist tightly while sniffling a little.

"Flora, can you look at me?" Kate said, ignoring Miles and walking closer. "Do you not get the message? Leave her alone damn." I spoke. "Exactly, she doesn't want to talk to you." Miles said agreeing with me. "You terrified her." Kate's face had a sad look on it. I can see how she didn't mean to hurt Flora, she was just trying to help her but she went too far.

"Where'd they find you anyways?" Miles asked Kate. "You know, you need to stop talking to me like that." Kate spoke sternly. "You're not our mother, you're not our family. Stop pretending to be." Kate face turned into shock. I guess no one spoke to her like that before which is honestly surprising. "I'm leaving." Kate sighed. "Yeah. Just leave. Leave like everyone else." Miles told her. "Cmon Y/n let's go."

"Wait what? I'm not leaving." I told her. "Yes you are I am  your moth-" "Hold on stop right there." I said, cutting her off. "For one, you are not my real mother, two, im not leaving cause you was a shitty ass nanny. None of this is my fucking fault. If you wanna leave, then leave." I told her. I wasn't dealing with any of her bullshit and more, I was done with it.

MILES POV:

The way she spoke to Kate was mesmerizing, I never seen her speak to anyone like that before. "Y/n Mendell, you are coming with me this fucking instant. I am your guardian and I can abandon you where you will have no where to go. Do you understand?" Kate yelled. I saw
Y/n's face look speechless. Her eyes started feeling up with salty water.

It looked like she was about to say something but stopped and went to Flora to give her a hug. Kate started to walk out with Y/n following behind her. She then turned around to look at me and I gave a small smile and wave. She gave me a small smile back and left. I stood there for a few seconds until I felt my legs start to move and chase after her. I don't know what I was doing but it felt right. "Y/n!" I yelled. Her and Kate turned around to look at me with a confused expression on their faces.

I grabbed Y/n's hand and looked her in her beautiful e/c eyes. "Don't go, stay.." I told her. Her eyes widened but then soon turned into a soft expression with a soft smile on her face. She started to lean in and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed her back, putting my hand on the side of her face. She soon pulled away and said "I'm sorry." Before walking back to Kate and leaving.

What am I supposed to do now. Wait! I'll see her at school still. Thats good I guess...

------

Y/N'S POV:

I got back in the car with Kate and slammed the door behind me. I sat in the back seat of the car cause I really did not want to sit next to Kate. Kate got in the car after me and started up the engine. "Wait, what about our stuff?" I asked her. She stayed silent and started to drive off. "Ahh I see, silent treatment. I should be giving you one cause you're acting all fucked up in the head. Can you just answer my ques-" "We will get our stuff later okay?!" She said cutting me off from my words. "Goddamnit Y/n can you just be quiet for a minute." She yelled.

Damn that fucking hurt. I couldn't even listen to music cause I left my walkman at the manor. We started to drive back into town. Kate pulled up to a phone booth and got out the car to call someone. I looked out the window and saw the ocean in front of me. I started to think about Miles and Flora, especially Miles. Why the fuck did I kiss him bro. "Ughhh" I yelled softly so Kate wouldn't hear me.

About a minute later, Kate comes back into the car and started up the engine again. "We're going back." She told me. "What? Why, you're the one who made a scene." I spoke. "I made Flora a promise, and I crossed my heart and hoped to die so, we're going back. Kate starts to drive in the way we came from to go back to the manor.

------

We made our way back but before we did, we made one quick stop to buy Flora another Koi for the Koi pond. We both got out the car. Kate went to go find Flora and I went to go find Miles. What was he going to say to me. I kissed him- What if he didn't like it. I went upstairs to Miles room and knocked on his door. I didn't hear an answer so I opened the door. He was listening to music and sitting in his chair with his legs propped up on his speaker.

I walked in slowly and closed the door behind me. "Hi." I spoke. He turned around when he heard my voice. "Y/n?" He said. "Hey.." I said kinda nervous. He got up out of his chair and walked towards me. "I thought you left for good?" He asked. "We was but Kate said that she made Flora a promise, something like that I guess, but I'm back." I smiled softly. He smiled to and looked in my eyes again. "Oh and, I'm sorry for kissing you earlier, I don't know what came over me and I just want you to know th-"

I get cut off from my words from Miles soft lips kissing me on mine. I start to melt into the kiss and he snakes his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. At first we were kissing passionately, but soon, that passion turned into desire. He starts to take off my coat and put his hands under my shirt. I gasp softly as I feel his cold hands touch my warm torso.

He starts to move down to my neck, leaving dark hickeys on it. I start to moan softly to the feeling. We make out for a little bit more before we hear the door open, but it wasn't Kate this time...

"Hey Miles! I thought I would- surprise you...." Imani said as she saw me and Miles in this awkward position. I didn't turn my head around so she doesn't know it's me. "M-miles, who is that..." Imani spoke with her voice quivering. I slowly turn around to face her. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Y/n...."

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎..."
𝚖.𝚏
≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

A/n: Hehehe cliffhanger 🤭

WORD COUNT: 1220