Confused (Part 1)

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while , but I'm back and I'm ready and I hope you guys are too. Things are going to get interesting.
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Ciana's P.O.V.)

(I woke up this morning and decided to go shopping. While I was out shopping, I saw someone that looks like Chris and a girl with blue and orange hair. I saw them kiss each other and I walked up to them and realized that it was Chris. I can't believe that he would do this to me! He promised Ray Ray that he wouldn't cheat on me! I really can't believe)

Ciana: Chris! How could you do this to me?

Chris: Ciana? What are you doing here?

Girlwithbluehair: Chris? Who is this?

Ciana: No, who are you?

GWBH: I'm Monica, his girlfriend.

Ciana: I'm Ciana and I'm his girlfriend. Well,ex-girlfriend. I guess somebody has been around town and met some girls.

Monica: I guess so.

Ciana: Well, Chris, everything you've ever given me is getting burned. Don't ever call me again, delete my number, oh and I forgot this. (Pimp slaps him) That's for cheating on me. (Backhands him) And that's for making me believe that you were the right guy for me. *To Monica* He's all yours.

Monica: Oh, I don't want anything to do with him. (slaps him) Goodbye Chris! Don't ever even think about me again.

______________________________________________________________

(At home, Ciana's P.O.V.)

(Tears are streaming down her face and she slams the door as she runs up to her room.)

( The Boys' P.O.V.)

Roc: What was that?

Ray: I think that was Ciana.

Prod: Well, somebody needs to go check on her, because she didn't sound so well.

Prince: Ray, you know her better than the rest of us and she's your sister. Go check on her.

Ray: You're right, I'll go check on her.

_______________________________________________________________________

(Ray's P.O.V.)

(I went upstairs to check on Ciana. I really wonder what's going on with her and I hope it's something that I can fix.)

Ray: *Knocks on the door and goes in to see Ciana crying in her bed* Ciana? Is everything okay?

Ciana: Do I look okay?

Ray: Well not particularly.

Ciana: Does this look like the time for snarky remarks?

Ray: Well what happened?

Ciana: It's about Chris.

Ray : What did he do to you? Did he touch you? Ohhh. I'm gonna kill him!

Ciana: No, he cheated on me with another girl.

Ray: *Calms down* Oh, it's gonna be okay, lil sis.

Ciana: You're only five months older than me.

Ray: I'm still your big bro and I care about you, even if I don't act like it.

Ciana: I love you too. *Hugs him*

Ray: Could some tacos make up for this?

Ciana: And some cinnamon churros?

Ray: Of course! Now get out of bed and come downstairs with me.

Ciana: Fine. *Gets out of bed*

Prince: Ciana! Are you okay?

Ciana: I don't want to talk about it.

The Boys: Alright then .

Ciana: Come on Ray! Lets go make some tacos and cinnamon churros!!!! :)

Prince: Hold up... I'm the one that makes mexican food around here.

Ciana: Well, I really don't care. I'm eating what I want when I want and your not going to stop me. Now move,  unless you waant to get slapped. I still got some left in me from slapping my ex-boyfriend. Now, I'll say it one more time, move, now.!!

Prince: (Scared) Yes ma'am. I won't disrespect you again.

Ciana: Finally, I get some respect around here. You better recognize.

Ray: (Laughing) That's my little sister.

Ciana: Ain't no doubt.