Welcome to the Conjunction house

(Ciana's POV)

Ciana: You guys are living like royals!!

Ray ray: Well now you can live like a royal with us. You are living here.

Ciana: Can't wait. So, what's the deal for that Princeton dude?

Ray ray: Aww, my sister has a crush on one of my bro's.

Ciana: Ray, you are out of your mind. Thinking that I like him. You're torturing me. Just stop, please.

Ray: Okay, If you say so.

Ciana: Oh, I say so. Now get out and let me unpack.

Ray; Yes ma'am

Ciana: And ray

Ray: Yeah sis?

Ciana: Thanks for everything.

Ray: Your welcome.See you later.

(Ray's POV)

(I'm glad that Ciana's here. I can't wait for her to come on tour with us. I hope my mom told her, because if not that would be very, very, very and many more bad. 

Ray: Yeah lil sis

Ciana: Thanks for everything

Ray: No prob. Later! (Walks off) 

( This house is amazing.Everything is big. a king-size bed. a walk in closet. A jacuzzi and a shower in my bathroom. and a state of the art robotic kitchen. I love it! I gotta unpack and then get something to eat and after that get to know Ray's bros. I have to talk to them sooner or later. And eventually have to like them. But just as friends. They're not that cute or handsome as the guys back home. Well it's off to packing.)

(Ray's POV)

( I'm glad that Ciana's here. I can't wait for her to come on tour with us. I hope that my mom told her. If not, that would be very, very, very, very, and many more bad. Ciana will freak out and probably start yelling at everybody. It's a possibility that she could run from the conjuction house. It's how she deals with things that upset her. She didn't even want to come here in the first place. Mom forced Ciana here because she wouldn't get out of the house. Oh well.)

Roc: Hey Ray! who was that girl?

Ray: Oh that was my sister, Ciana

Roc: Well she is hot! How come she is but you're not?

Ray: Watch it, Chresanto

Prince: Hey Roc, did you see Ray's sister.

Ray: Do both of you think that my sister's hot?

Both Roc and Prince: Yes, I do.

Ray: Well I'll tell you what. Either of you break my sister's heart and I break both of you.

Both Roc and Prince: All right

Ray: Ok then.