The Perfect Date( Until He Ruined It)

(Ciana's POV)

( According to me, the world is perfect. I have a wonderful boyfriend who's going to pick me up in 30 min. For this date I put on a turqouise, yellow, and peach color tribal print pattern shirt, black jeans and turqouise wedges. I looked amazing, if I do say so myself. I wrapped 2 braids around my hair and I put on my favorite Caramel Latte lip gloss. " Excuse me boss, you have a text message," my phone rang. I got a text from Chad saying that he was outside. I headed downstairs and opened the door to find the amazing boyfriend of mine. Of course, the boys tried to interject, but they didn't get to the door in time. They're probably shocked by the door slammed in their faces. When we got to the Cheesecake Factory, we were sat down and placed our orders. I got the Chicken Piccata and Chad got the Prime Rib. The food was delicious and the we got cheesecake afterwards. What better place to get cheesecake than from  the Cheesecake Factory? We headed to the movie theater to watch Big Hero Six. As soon as we entered into the theater the first person we heard and saw was none other than Princeton. Did he have to be there? Why god, why?)

Prince: Hey Ciana!

Ciana: (Annoyed) Hey Prince. What are you doing here?

Prince: i came to watch Big Hero Six. My date is getting the snacks.

Ciana: You have a date! It's about time. Who knew that a girl would like you?

Prince: Well shall we go into the movie

Ciana:Sure.

(The date was wonderful other than Princeton talking during the movie. His date kept on having to use the bathroom and them sucking each others faces off every second of the movie. Other than that it was perfect.)

Ray: How was the date?

Ciana: Great until your stupid bro came and ruined it!

Prince: How exactly did I ruin it?

Ciana: Did you seriously just ask me that?

Prince: YEAH! I DID!

Ciana: WELL, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MISTER! YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND KISSED  DURING THE WHOLE MOVIE! WHO WANTS TO WATCH OR SEE THAT? I KNEW THAT I NEVER SHOULD'VE EVEN TOLD YOU GUYS WHAT I WAS DOING TODAY! YOU, PRINCE ARE AN IDIOT AND I HATE YOU. I NEVER WOULD'VE EVEN BEEN HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED!!

Prince: What incident?

Ciana: Once again, YOU CAN'T MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS. I'm going to bed. night Ray!

Ray: (Chuckles) NIght lil sis

Ciana: And if you laugh again, i will cut your balls off in the middle of the night! GET IT!! GOT IT!! GOOD!! NOW!! GOODNIGHT!!