Chapter Four: Exasperated Dean

Here is the fourth chapter, please feel free to comment all comments are welcome.... as long as they are actually constructive. I really want the comments though. Hope you enjoy my short little Dean blurb!

Dean:

“I think she knows Castiel!” I exclaimed when I got back to the motel that afternoon. Sam sat at the table working on his laptop.

   “Really?” he asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

   I looked around. “Where’s Cas? And why aren’t you two out looking for those girls?”

   “Cas is still on that business trip,” Sam told me. “And I happen to be reading the news on this town.”

   “Oh,” I paused.  “Well I think her and her family are the ones we’re looking for.”

   “Yeah?”

   “Yeah, her sisters came by the coffee shop and they were all extremely hot,” I stopped, thinking about them. “But anyways, they didn’t seem to like me.”

   “Huh, that’s not hard,” Sam told me, still glued to the screen.

   “For girls, it is,” I told him. “But it wasn’t a normal why’d-you-come-to-a-coffee-shop-with-her-instead-of-me, glare. It was a you’re-a-pathetic-little-man-who-just-needs-to-go-die-right-now, glare.”

   “Really?” Sam asked looking amused. “And why would any girl give you a death glare?”

   I sighed and sat down across from him. “That’s what I mean, it was weird and totally uncalled for,” I explained grabbing some of Sam’s takeout food in the middle of the table. “That’s why I think they’re those fems we’re lookin’ for.”

   “Or they could just hate you,” Sam suggested.

   I shrugged, it wasn’t a possibility I had thought through, not that it’d ever happened.

   “Nah,” I said finally. “I think we should check ‘em out.”

   “We have nothing to base it on except for your insecurities,” Sam said. “They were probably just overprotective about their sister.”

   I’d considered that possibility and it fit with all my other ones.

   “Sammy please, I really think these are who we’re looking for,” I told him, eating some more of his food.

   He looked up and moved his food closer to himself.

   “She can heal really fast, she’s got sister’s who’re over protective and who hate me. Also I’m pretty sure they know Castiel and Gaia’s children would know about that.”

   He threw up his hands. “Dude, just call Diana again, I know you really want to, so just stop making excuses to ‘investigate’ her.”

   “It’s not an excuse,” I said. “It was an actual observation.”

   “Go call her,” he said, his eyes going back to the computer. “I’m working.”

   I stared at him with my mouth open. He actually really didn’t believe me, which wasn’t a first, but not following up on a suspicion was.

   “I’ll call her tomorrow, I’m going out,” I said getting up, with the intention of going to that pub.

   “Okay,” Sam nodded. “See you later.”

   “Yeah,” I sighed heading to the door. “Later…”